• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths HELP PLEASE!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys can you guys please help me with the chapter LOCI in Mathematics,please explain me the basics and how to solve the questions,I have no concepts about this chapter,kindly help me.......:)

Reaction score
locus means the path.. in brief there are only four basic concepts in this topic. if the locus is to b equidistant from one single point- draw a circle around it. if from a straight lyn- draw two parallel lines above n below AND semicircles on the line's corners (the loci drawn wud luk a bit like capsule) if the locus is to be equidistant frm two intersecting lyns draw its angle bisector and if from two separate points draw their perpendicular bisector.. i cud explain further is these points seem confusing =D

Reaction score
Description is there above... I posted the links to videos in that other topic you have asked for it.... Check those... :)

Reaction score
Thanks Mobarka,but these points are a little confusing,can you please explain me some more.....