• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Help ! :S

Reaction score
Assalaum o alikum ! People Only 2 days are left for the paper ! Please give me any suggestions on how to prepare :sick::confused::eek::cry:

Reaction score
Going through the book is a waste of time. Just do past papers. Don't understand something, post it on an XP forum. There, you now have the guide to a Maths A* :D

Reaction score
Assalaum o alikum ! People Only 2 days are left for the paper ! Please give me any suggestions on how to prepare :sick::confused::eek::cry:
WalaikumAsalam!
Dude just do recent years past papers like from 2007-2011 both S/W

Reaction score
Did the book ! And I have topical and yearly both ! which do you prefer ?
Yearly....this makes sure that you practice different kinds of sums..if you do topical after you finish the chapter and move on you might forget it..plus theres only 2 days, so I strongly recommend yearly

Reaction score
Yearly....this makes sure that you practice different kinds of sums..if you do topical after you finish the chapter and move on you might forget it..plus theres only 2 days, so I strongly recommend yearly
yearly is time consuming dude