• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P12 !!!!!!!

How Much Minimum You Think Would Be The Curve For grade A For Maths P12

• 65+

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 60+

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • 55+

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • or below (which isnt possible as per my thoughts)

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
if i got 34.1 will i lose all 7 marks? eeeek!
Unless you've added some work then of course you will receive some marks, the answer it self can have 7 marks, working is needed. Don't worry :). It depends on whether the exam was easy or not, if its on the same level of difficulty as june 2014 p12 , then probably the B would have a range of 49-52 out of 75

Reaction score
Unless you've added some work then of course you will receive some marks, the answer it self can have 7 marks, working is needed. Don't worry :). It depends on whether the exam was easy or not, if its on the same level of difficulty as june 2014 p12 , then probably the B would have a range of 49-52 out of 75

you put my heart at ease bro for that i thank you (y)..................... btw anyone here doing AS economics this November?

Reaction score
I got 8 pi for the first question about the volume
the binomial question part i was 1+5x+10x^2 and the second part i didnt know how to do it, what was p?
the radians question i got the first part and showed that the angles is what they said and for the shaded area i got 13.1
the sequence question part i, i got a=31 and d 2 or -2 cant remember and part ii a=8 r=3\5
for the y=ax^3+bx^2.. cant remember the question i did b^2-4ac and i got what the wanted us to show and i cant remember the rest of the question but i did right
for the dy/dr dx/dr question i got the x coordinates of the point x=0 and x=3
for the question where they gave us x coordnate of P and it was a long question and asked for the y coordinated of y when we find the equation of the curve i think it was (2,-1) or something like that
for the first question on the last page i got D (6.5,7,5) and BE length was 15, (i found E by vector move (5,12))
for y=6-2cos1/2x the range was 2<f<10 and the sketch was reflected but i think i messed up doing the inverse, i wrote cos inverse half multiplied by the rest
what did u get for angle for the 7 marks vector question