• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P32 GT and paper discussion

Expected GT

• Total voters
Reaction score
i couldnt do the the first part of the iteration question but did the rest. will i get any marks

Reaction score
I actually found the paper in medium difficulty.... Alot of people in my center said it was tough with 1 or 2 exceptions saying easy :p .... Actually in reality it was tough so KEEP CALM AND PRAY FOR LOW GT :)

Reaction score
Did so many people find the polynomial question hard? I think it was easy as it used the previous result as it is. Overall the paper was okay I think. it was easier than the winter 2013 paper.

Reaction score
Did so many people find the polynomial question hard? I think it was easy as it used the previous result as it is. Overall the paper was okay I think. it was easier than the winter 2013 paper.
Yup, it was easier than winter 13 and june 13.
Expected GT would be around 55 to 60

Reaction score
I've left questions worth around 20 marks :(
Do you think there's a chance of getting at least a B, if the mistakes I have made are minimal?

Reaction score
Yup, it was easier than winter 13 and june 13.
Expected GT would be around 55 to 60
not in my opinion though many people including me are lossing around 15 - 20 marks so GT must be in the neighborhood of 55. I think it was almost as hard as the june one. I was able to complete the june var 32 and get 60 marks. but this was another level. it was not like k any relieving questions sab pharo ... so i think it will drop to a good 52-53

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just noticed.. its stated in the poll that the lowest threshold achieved is 50 - 55. But the October/November 2013 paper had a threshold of 47, so hopefully it's gonna be the same this time :D

Reaction score
GT cannot be less than 53..
even if it was hard .. people wrote something ..
and everyone is going to get some marks in all question ! (except for me -_- I left 15 marks blank)

Reaction score
GT cannot be less than 53..
even if it was hard .. people wrote something ..
and everyone is going to get some marks in all question ! (except for me -_- I left 15 marks blank)
dude there are many others like you . I too got flustered

Reaction score
It was such a bad paper. 2014 papers are so bad. The grade thresh. Should go very low for maths i swear

Reaction score
some questions were really tough and in almost every question i had to skip a part and tbh it was the most difficult paper i have ever solved it was even more diff. than nov 13!

Reaction score
I know. I left that perimeter part coz I had run out of time.
I did solve the last part of vectors, just misread a coordinate.. :-/
Anyway, it was kind of tough and lengthy which made it worse!