• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths p32 ...how did it go???

Reaction score
paper was tough,i worked vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery hard for it,compromised on other subjects,but still,no use..............expecting 40/75,reallllyyyyyyyyy bad,how was every bod'y else paper.please tell.

Reaction score
theres no percentile now dudes, they work on percentages. but the marking is still relative..
the paper was bad because we were mentally too tired after physics. i couldve done it well had it been any other day. curse cambridge. i think they do it on purpose.

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion wasn't that much tough, but took a lot of time. Thats why I got wrong values for A and B in Partial fractions and had no time to check anything if its wrong.

Reaction score
ooh i my case haaad lots of time which was wasted on just showing the values :(
all of the mehtods i used were corect but even then didnt reached to the coorect ans :s that was a shit !

Reaction score
Can a mark be deducted for not simplifying? For the equation of tangent, I wrote it as 8x+2y+2=0 instead of 4x+y+1=0. If it can, then 74, otherwise full.

Reaction score
ahsanxr said:
Can a mark be deducted for not simplifying? For the equation of tangent, I wrote it as 8x+2y+2=0 instead of 4x+y+1=0. If it can, then 74, otherwise full.
he didnt ask to simplify ur answer, btw, how the hell u got this equation? :S

Reaction score
overall, the paper was a bit "different" but not dificult at all. 70 percent answers were in fornt of u :D

Reaction score
1992 said:
so how much u think grade boundary will be??
everyone from my center were crying .........

should not say so but i love u guyz
cuz ppl 4m ma centre were like ppr wz too easy did it in a nick of time
except me n ma 1 friend

Reaction score
Crying ???
Studs of my class were flying !!!!! their joy kicked my hopes that day !!

Reaction score
seriously same here! but their joy didnt kick my hopes, cuz i was also 1 of them :D :p

Reaction score
i was crying after the p3 paper maths was the only subject in which i was hoping for an A after doing all three components very good this paper blast my a... i seriously dont know wht the gt will be(i hope it stays low) 4 questions related to trignometry what was examiner thinking

Reaction score
Jazib said:
ahsanxr said:
he didnt ask to simplify ur answer, btw, how the hell u got this equation? :S
Haha, I prematurely multiplied both sides by two when I saw a "1/2" in the equation, not noticing that it was being multiplied by a 4.

Reaction score
lolx... anyways ur marks shoulb be ok, cuz these both equations are equivalent !