• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths p32 ...how did it go???

Reaction score
guyz mine was a disaster :eek: to be honest!!!!!!!!!!
complex was confusing.. modulus
how to do partial fractions?
ppr was disaster. especially right after phy 42 :x ... :(

Reaction score
same here man! I couldn't able to prove things .. but did the workings!! I hope examiner gives marks for that!! Man vector part i, i could't do it!! it was new and totally different! :( not in past papers too :( how did we have to calculate the value of a? i messed up s1 also! Shit! Most difficult paper of p3 yet!!!

Reaction score
mine was good. quite easy. at least first 7 questions. had problems in the CN qs. everything else fine.

Reaction score
ummm it was toughest paper even solved :( though some of the questions were proved but each and every question was a question of its own type !! ..
hooping tht percentile is reali low this time what u say ??? :|

Reaction score
hummm same here it was acomplete disaster . almost all the students in our centre had difficulty doing it .toughest paper ever :( .messed up ma s1 as well :cry:

Reaction score
heheh lol now dun be that much upset just pray that percentile just go down that much we so that we can scre an A fortunately :D

Reaction score
fuking shit of paper!!!!!!!!11
i was aming for an A but now .. :S
now just depends on THe grade boundary, hope that for an A is 40%

Reaction score
1992 said:
fuking shit of paper!!!!!!!!11
i was aming for an A but now .. :S
now just depends on THe grade boundary, hope that for an A is 40%
lolx :D thats not a hope, its a dream :p

Reaction score
so how much u think grade boundary will be??
everyone from my center were crying .........

Reaction score
seeing the body language of ppl at my centre, i say at 65! what about u?

Reaction score
ummmm thats bit high u just compare the june 2008 mayjune exam the gt droped to 49 so this time it might bhe in 50's or so

Reaction score
naa.. paper was damn easy dude. minimum would be 60! cant get less than this.

Reaction score
that was in ur case brother but the majority sucked thats why saying that but it was tougher then 2008 may/june in whihce minimum A was at 49 soo hope for the bset i did all the methods right but **** wid showing things :S sooo wid As booth components A hopeing that this turn out to be an A* .. praying now lol :D