• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P4 Mechanics POLL

How was the paper?

• I'm practically an engineer now.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I did much better then I thought I would

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • It was decent, besides that one question..

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Not really good..

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I am terrible with numbers -__-

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Do not discuss the paper until this thread is 24 hours old.
For those of you who don't know what 'do not discuss' means, please just don't comment :c

Reaction score
Expecting the thresholds to be in the 30's.
That "one" question's one part must've confused many, not to mention other elements in the paper.
I really dislike Cambridge's new strategy; they give 1 or 2 questions that are worth a lot of marks and are hard as hell :c

Reaction score
Expecting the thresholds to be in the 30's.
That "one" question's one part must've confused many, not to mention other elements in the paper.
I really dislike Cambridge's new strategy; they give 1 or 2 questions that are worth a lot of marks and are hard as hell :c
actually the question u r talking about was tricky but very very easy i will tell u how to do after knowing the steps how to do it to will be like wtf that was so easy it's just that u needed time to think about that!!

Reaction score
one negative sign gone wrong in last part of last question in the laaast formula..........:( yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Reaction score
People plz help me !! If my answers on the answer sheet aren't in order is it ok ?? One of my friends told me that they have to be in order like i put no.4 on the last page cuz i left it when i wz solving till the end.. plz someone cuz i did tht in pure too ! :O

Reaction score
Uh, I just remembered that I didn't write my calculator number on top of my paper.
The invigilators didn't remind us.
Does it matter? :/
They haven't written anything like that in the official instructions, so I dunno...

Reaction score
People plz help me !! If my answers on the answer sheet aren't in order is it ok ?? One of my friends told me that they have to be in order like i put no.4 on the last page cuz i left it when i wz solving till the end.. plz someone cuz i did tht in pure too ! :O

I hope your friends wrong because I didn't put it in order either.

Uh, I just remembered that I didn't write my calculator number on top of my paper.
They haven't written anything like that in the official instructions, so I dunno...

And no this isn't necessary if it isn't written on the official instructions :c

Reaction score
Regarding the order, at the top of every page in the answer sheet there was a line saying "Page number" and "Question number", did you fill that up? If you did then everything is okay
Though if you didn't I still don't think it's a problem, but you just disobeyed the instructions that said to write the number of the question above
Who in the world told you you had to write that?

Reaction score
Regarding the order, at the top of every page in the answer sheet there was a line saying "Page number" and "Question number", did you fill that up? If you did then everything is okay
Though if you didn't I still don't think it's a problem, but you just disobeyed the instructions that said to write the number of the question above

Who in the world told you you had to write that?
Various invigilators.
They've been telling us to write that since O levels.

Reaction score
I forgot to number my pages but i put them int he right order. >.< What will happen since i forgot to number them? >.<