• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P62 gt?

Reaction score
lolx this means ur paper went veryy good. anyways dude, 40-43 is toooo much. i've seen minimum of 37 in pastpapers, n this 1 was dificult than that paper fo sure!

Reaction score
Yes the lowest is 37.But consider that the questions that everyone has doubts over are the mutually exclusive etc. and the permutations etc.
These questions account for approximately 8 marks.So 40-43 is a reasonable threshold.

Reaction score
Jazib said:
lolx this means ur paper went veryy good. anyways dude, 40-43 is toooo much. i've seen minimum of 37 in pastpapers, n this 1 was dificult than that paper fo sure!
It would be around 39-40, the paper was difficult no doubt about that

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Well the threshhold isnt going go go this low.. 40-41 accordint to me !!
40 would be okay, any more and the day just turned a lot worse

Reaction score
well with nov 09 going dwn to 37 and seeing it was difficult than that so i think it may go to about 37-35 :idea:

Reaction score
it was tough than nov 09 -61....and all these asses out here saying paper went good LPC....gt bt 36-39.....

Reaction score
i hope it does go till 38-40 my paper didnt went that well but most of my my class fellows seemed pretty happy ,so i think in general percentile will be high .by the way we have our A grade on 80 right?

Reaction score
well it would be somewhere between 37 and 41. It was not the most difficult paper but certainly a tricky one.

Reaction score
No way, it'll be 40+. Have you guys seen the papers which have A's in the 40s? They're a piece of cake compared to this one. I think it'll be around 36-7.

Reaction score
well if u have observed gts of diiferent papers closely, u wud have observed that on most occasions, percentile is of 40-43 when ques of permutation is of 7-10 marks. Today permutation was of 10 so 40 wud be appropriate I suspect.

Reaction score
Yar my paper wasnt too gud. Just had a cnfrm booking of losing 11 marks till now. Even if I get a B in this paper, will I be able to score an A in maths. My p1 was awesome, expectin 70/75. Someone just help me

Reaction score
ok now, seeing evry1's expected gt. i should conclude that it should be around 38-39
not that it makes any difference in our result now, but still i was curious :p