• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 1 HELP.......

Is math EASY or DIFFICULT...?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i don't really know it, mate..its explained in another forum i think..

Reaction score
Hmm.. I have Problem in Understanding the Question.
Guy's we should start a Skype Conference and Held a Combine Math's Class :)

Reaction score
O Level Maths is easy, or else Maths is really difficult .. If you're non addmath student, then just open Calculus once and you will know how difficult maths can be .. and that our O level maths is really easy ..

All those who have taken addmaths would agree with me.

Reaction score
Guys plzzzzz hlp in ths question
Source:Oct-2010, P-1,Q-25

Attachments

• question 25.docx
    53.2 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
O Level Maths is easy, or else Maths is really difficult .. If you're non addmath student, then just open Calculus once and you will know how difficult maths can be .. and that our O level maths is really easy ..

not really , add math is relatively easier if you study it the right way , and is basically practice , no thinking is required .

In math you gotta think , think , think and the answers is less than 2 steps long :/

Reaction score

Dude I disagree :p :p

Reaction score
not really , add math is relatively easier if you study it the right way , and is basically practice , no thinking is required .

In math you gotta think , think , think and the answers is less than 2 steps long :/
U serious....no thinking required..what about for permutation, relative velocity, co ordinates, vectors (all these require thinking)...what do u have to think in maths, it's nothing.....but both are easy, but add maths needs thinking

Reaction score

one word. Relative Velocity.