• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 12 ???

Reaction score
area of triangle =area of segment
that will give you the value of p and for part 2 you had to use theta =l/r and by caluclating the value of l .The perimeter would be l+2r .I did it that way

Reaction score
could you tell me how much mark they might cut for forgetting the negative sign in the reflex angle answer? i did the whole question with the acute angle. is it completely wrong?

Reaction score
please, can anyone tell me how much mark the examiners will cut if i answer according to acute angle and not reflex angle? my answer's correct, except that i forgot the negative sign.

Reaction score
the one where we had to prove tan(theeta) in first part and solve in the next part what I did was I subsituted it with tan so it was like tan(theta)=-2
theta =tan inverse (-2) and it was -63.43 .I dint converted it to positive and used the same value so I will lose marks in this :(

Reaction score
yes they don't. cos theta was k. no minus. but since its a reflex angle, sin theta and tan theta will come in minus. i forgot to do that! now, tel me how much mark they might cut. it was 5 marks in total.