• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths (Paper 3)

Reaction score
OMG...MINE WAS ALHAMDULLILLAH GR8...I DONT THINK IT WAS DIFFICULT...I FINISHED IT WITHIN AN HOUR ;)

Reaction score
hey thats great! Ks136
i missed 2 qs cuz i didntknow how to do them and i didnt have time :(
man! i shouldve practised more :(

Reaction score
I AM AN IDIOT! I MESSED THE INTEGRATION BY PARTS FORMULA AND SCREWED 5 - 6 MARKS IN THE LAST QUESTION. Everything else went perfect through, I triple checked everything beforehand and THAT'S WHY I RAN OUT OF TIME! CIE, TWO GRAPHS IN ONE PAPER?? WHAT THE HECK?? ARGHHHH!!! So much time pressure and annoying questions! Although I got them right, but my luck didn't favor me enough to get the integration by parts formula right. I even take further mathematics, so why did I get it wrong?? I even lost my cell phone today!! Public transport is so insecure here in Nepal! :cry: ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:
I AM AN IDIOT! I MESSED THE INTEGRATION BY PARTS FORMULA AND SCREWED 5 - 6 MARKS IN THE LAST QUESTION. Everything else went perfect through, I triple checked everything beforehand and THAT'S WHY I RAN OUT OF TIME! CIE, TWO GRAPHS IN ONE PAPER?? WHAT THE HECK?? ARGHHHH!!! So much time pressure and annoying questions! Although I got them right, but my luck didn't favor me enough to get the integration by parts formula right. I even take further mathematics, so why did I get it wrong?? I even lost my cell phone today!! Public transport is so insecure here in Nepal! :cry: ARGHHHHHHHHHH

join da club!

same thing happened with me in integration!!

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:
:cry:
man u have one hell of a brain and u helped us all out yesterday you helped us all out, u shud be the one getting full marks

Reaction score
hope so...i was able to finish the paper 10 min early and have checked the paper once...lets see what happens...

Reaction score
diwash said:
hope so...i was able to finish the paper 10 min early and have checked the paper once...lets see what happens...
i did it in one hour :)

Reaction score
nice dude...the paper was too easy and i did it slowly to avoide any careless mistakes..

Reaction score
I think the paper was easy but people do quite a lot of silly mistakes...
Managing time was a challenging task is this paper and this just cost me, lost almost 11 marks..
In my opinion, threshold would be in the range of 60-62 for A

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:
yeahh,...that stupid graph paper....i completed my argand diagram...doing so neatly for the first and than i came to know i was supposed to do it on the other side. :x .....and you should have checked the formula booklet once....!

Reaction score
maniac33 said:
MukeshG93 said:
yeahh,...that stupid graph paper....i completed my argand diagram...doing so neatly for the first and than i came to know i was supposed to do it on the other side. :x .....and you should have checked the formula booklet once....!

^^^CHECKED THE FORMULA BOOKLET ONCE^^^AND SHOULD HAVE CHECKED MY POCKET FOR MY CELLPHONE AS WELL^^^

Gah, a black cat must have found my way today. I felt so confident about the integration by parts formula and when I was about to move on to ACTUALLY correcting that part, DING DONG, time's up! So, who's up for some exorcism? I gotta get rid of this ghost of bad luck that's hovering over me ALL THE TIME. I prepared so well, but in the end.. IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER! Gah, so frustrated....