• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 32

Reaction score
HEY GUYS
had my maths paper today, paper 32 ,it was okay...had some doubts in da 7th vector question , can someone please help me!!!! .... is neone else done...

Reaction score
i've done it too...overall the paper was fyn..i fink we can't discuss the paper until 24 hrs are over...so...later...

Reaction score
naa....it was not sooooo easy...many students failed to do the vector question!!

Reaction score
the paper was very easy .. i hope the threshold mite go up .. the vector question was very easy !! .. if you post the question i will solve it for you..

Reaction score
Maths paper was comparatively easy than wat came in May/June 10
However made some blunders
I dont think that threshold will go up then..65 for an A

Reaction score
hey the vector equation , part b was find position vector and c was to find plane perpendicular to plane OAB which has line l , for second i got my answers in some fractions like 10/3 , 5/3 or somethin for last i got something 2x + something + something = -14. nething similar guys

Reaction score
i got it equal to zero like u zizu!!
the co-ordinates of p were strage fractions???

Reaction score
its normal yes!
i verified my answer by replacing the eqn of line AB in it and i worked,so i guess it's right

Reaction score
i got the d = 0 in the vector third part...
and the second part was out of my knowlege.. P remained unsolved
does anyone have his answers to compare!.. i wanna compare mine...
[email protected]
thXx guys..

Reaction score
ya even i got the equation of plane as d=0, but my friend got it 14. The second last question, i got the coordinates for the minimum in e form, i guess it was like e^-1/3 and suming. Overall it went great, but missed that expansion part, the cot graph thingee, and couldnt show that angle was pi/6 in the argand diagram question.
So its like i completely lost 12-15 marks!! i may get around 55+-5. so hard chances for a B i wud say.
Anyways, better forget about it and focus the coming stats paper...damn does it suck!! :mad:

Reaction score
cyan...i'll try to rework the question and see!!!i bet its not 26!!!!
anyways what did you get for value of x when t=10 in the differential question????

Reaction score
johnybravo said:
i got the d = 0 in the vector third part...
and the second part was out of my knowlege.. P remained unsolved
does anyone have his answers to compare!.. i wanna compare mine...
[email protected]
thXx guys..
u can post ur answers hre...haven't got my paper yet...

Reaction score
soumaya:yessss....26 is the correct answer...=)
the paper was soooo easy...the differential was like WOW..!!