• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 4 discussion after exam is done.

Reaction score
Actually i got the mass of the orange is 70 g

And the last question I got the sector wrong but the rest I got full marks I think its was a two mark question for each

Reaction score

And the last question I got the sector wrong but the rest I got full marks I think its was a two mark question for each
oh really...ohk den mayb i'm wrong...i liked d last ques coz it was nterestin but at d same time took some time to figure out:p ...IA hope to gt full marks in d last one :)

Reaction score

oh really...ohk den mayb i'm wrong...i liked d last ques coz it was nterestin but at d same time took some time to figure out:p ...IA hope to gt full marks in d last one :)
I got 60.5 g for the mass of the orange. What did you guys get for the last question? I wrote my answers in terms of X and someone said anything with X is wrong :( did you find anything else hard?

Reaction score
I got 60.5 g for the mass of the orange. What did you guys get for the last question? I wrote my answers in terms of X and someone said anything with X is wrong :( did you find anything else hard?
yay...sum1 wid my answer :)...no it shldnt b in terms of X coz it asked d "value" of k...so u need 2 write d value...most of it wer in decimals...

Reaction score
Guyz is it okay if I used 22/7 instead of pie in the last part of the last question? I still got 4/11 which is 0.36 which was the ryt answer I think

Reaction score
yay...sum1 wid my answer :)...no it shldnt b in terms of X coz it asked d "value" of k...so u need 2 write d value...most of it wer in decimals...
not sure but i think it should be in X terms
for example the first one answer was X/3 or 1/3*X
But alhamdulliah allah helped me and made paper easy for me

Reaction score
please everyone
an humble request
please stop discussing paper cuz this might make u more nervous or tensed about what grade u'll get
just forget about maths now and focus on other subjects
what ever is done, is done now we can just pray to allah for the best
thank you

Reaction score
can anybody help me i have been getting chills .i think i have got much of it wrong .completely dissapointed wid myself .hope the second last one is right.

guys what is answer of those last two questions?:sneaky:

Last edited: