• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 4 WAS SO HARD :( :(

Reaction score
IKRrr :( :( Feeling like crying... Paper 2 was ok but this exam I left out so many questions....

Reaction score
u r lucky that you are laughing..... For me I can't imagine that this day really happened
I got dizzy during the paper man, I saw the questions & was literally about to burst into tears, Didn't sleep for 3 nights and didn't have my breakfast because I was ******* preparing for Maths but a guy from our batch found it easy I don't know how.

Reaction score
I got dizzy during the paper man, I saw the questions & was literally about to burst into tears, Didn't sleep for 3 nights and didn't have my breakfast because I was ******* preparing for Maths but a guy from our batch found it easy I don't know how.
Here in my school....like I was the only one who had left out so many qs others were happy and left onlyy one or two......I literally going to start cry then when I came home and opened xtremepapers...everyone was feeling same like me

Reaction score
Here in my school....like I was the only one who had left out so many qs others were happy and left onlyy one or two......I literally going to start cry then when I came home and opened xtremepapers...everyone was feeling same like me
Omg Same here! I left mannnny q's and others only 2 or 3 I felt so bad and depressed, 2 years of hardwork for nothing par I know one thing the paper was definitely tough!

Reaction score
Yes it was definitely tough...np if one or 2 school had good....
In overall it was bad.....now just need to pray that the curve comes really down

Reaction score
Did u find paper 2 hard too? Cuz i fucked up in both papers :'(
i studied all night for paper 4 and now this happened :'(
Both were difficult but still paper 22 was nothing infront what happened today...
I didn't left questions but pages :( :(

Reaction score
The questions were really strange....even can't remember...
simple ratio question they made so difficult

Reaction score
Lol is it was more harder than may june 2014????? coz I appeared in May 2014 and according to me it was most difficult ! Though Alhamdulillah I got A!