• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 4 WAS SO HARD :( :(

Reaction score
lol naahh I took the 2014 June exam and got an A* (except for the last page on that paper, everything else was easy...my brother did the exam this year and he said the mock was much more difficult than this AS IT SHOULD BE...and no according to what he told me there was NOTHING from AS...so tough luck but better hope for the threshold to be low!
we feel the same about our chemistry AS paper 2 :(.....it was one of the toughest exams, if not THE toughest, in the past 10 years

Reaction score
lol naahh I took the 2014 June exam and got an A* (except for the last page on that paper, everything else was easy...my brother did the exam this year and he said the mock was much more difficult than this AS IT SHOULD BE...and no according to what he told me there was NOTHING from AS...so tough luck but better hope for the threshold to be low!
we feel the same about our chemistry AS paper 2 :(.....it was one of the toughest exams, if not THE toughest, in the past 10 years
So according to your brothers it was easy ?

Reaction score
So according to your brothers it was easy ?
it wasn't like very easy....but liked r you had done many papers like him and old pros as well plus the mock our teacher gave me which was wayyyy more difficult than any real exam....then this would've felt like a normal paper

Reaction score
but there's no use crying over spilt milk....just focus on chem ppr6 tmrw.....that might also be challenging seeing how Cambridge is changing things quite abit

Reaction score
it wasn't like very easy....but liked r you had done many papers like him and old pros as well plus the mock our teacher gave me which was wayyyy more difficult than any real exam....then this would've felt like a normal paper
we don't get any mocks :( Now I can just pray that the curve will be very low :(

Reaction score
I totally messed up . I was like what the hell o_O. I left 2 whole questions, the probability question and the one about rate at which fuel is used up. I was like what happened to Matrix :(. I hope the grade threshold is low. I hope the science papers 1 and 3 aren't like math.

Reaction score
I totally messed up . I was like what the hell o_O. I left 2 whole questions, the probability question and the one about rate at which fuel is used up. I was like what happened to Matrix :(. I hope the grade threshold is low. I hope the science papers 1 and 3 aren't like math.
what about the cone
and the angles
ratios ??

Reaction score
there were some questions in paper 2 from AS... we never took those in school... they brought stuff that we never even studied anything realted to it... i practiced 25 papers in total (variants including) and yet still nothing was from pastpapers :(

Reaction score
there were some questions in paper 2 from AS... we never took those in school... they brought stuff that we never even studied anything realted to it... i practiced 25 papers in total (variants including) and yet still nothing was from pastpapers :(
I felt that paper 4 was more difficult then paper 2

Reaction score
What was the hardest part of paper 4?
U know how the ratio questions are really easy in every single past paper :)) idek how they made it hard... they just did.. and probability was so hard and mesuration and inequalities.. basically everything :))

Reaction score
U know how the ratio questions are really easy in every single past paper :)) idek how they made it hard... they just did.. and probability was so hard and mesuration and inequalities.. basically everything :))
Same problems are over here.... in every past paper first qs was about ratio....here was also but idk how and why the made those questions difficult