• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths paper 4

Reaction score
guyz can some one give me a idea about how to do maths paper 4 :(
and share any experience and tip useful for the exam

Reaction score
http://www.cambridgestudents.org.uk/subjectpages/maths/igcsemaths/

This site has the revision checklist as well as examiner tips. Go through that, hopefully it'll help.

From my experience:-

Since maths Paper 4 weighs 65%, which is a considerable amount of marks, and Paper 2 weighs 35%, which shouldn't be thrown away carelessly, but still, in the worst case scenario, you still have 1 paper to present the examiner with all your skills and knowledge, making the best out of your ability.

I suggest try to get as many past papers done, memorize formulas, go through notes, Inshallah, it should be easy after all the practice.

Most importantly, don't panic in the exam; the questions require all the basics that you've already learnt, the most the examiner can complicate your exam is by changing or rewording questions...

So, just take enough time to analyse the question so you're sure that you're answering the question properly. Be as accurate as possible in the least time.

Hope that helps :)