• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 42 2013

Reaction score
m sooo sry frnd m gttn freakd out actually m going blind....i needed help for (e) plz dnt mind can u again check on dat... sowwey
okay dats fine!!
u need to luk at graph nd see whr xactcly is the gradient three!
then draw a tangent!hich has vertcal distance 3 nd horizontal distance 1!!
u will get ur point!!
i m sorry i did not solve this papr!so cant tell u the anser!

Reaction score
i just did my paper 4 today it wasnt as hard as expected but i dunno why this year they ask a lot of probability questions

Reaction score
Tody p4 went pretty gud....it wsnt hard at alllll .....over all Ahh mazing.... :)

Reaction score
Ikr! Except 2, 3 questions they were kinda blaaaaaakh, buh it was good. :p
Buh, my classmates & all are saying it was bad? :O
What about at your side people? :p

Reaction score
Ppr 42 :p
Same here, everyone is like it was hell difficult. :O
Mine was good except, 2, 3 questions, Idk just did buh now not sure about it. :/
wbu guys?
Yussssss, any idea now what will be the threshold like?

Reaction score
it was bad. didnt seem THAAAT bad actually but when i heard people discussing hteir answers i was like...

Reaction score
for everyone that keeps saying its easy, LIKE WTH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're not the smart asses. some of us spend 2 entire years studying for this bullshit! I swear you guys and all the pastpapers.....we've been solving them like crazy. AND just picture this you guys, you enter the exam....the first page, its great, 2nd page, fine. THEN IT HITS YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE BOOOOOOOOM! mensuration, then the stupid GOD DAMN value of n! Can anyone relate 2 this?

Reaction score
for everyone that keeps saying its easy, LIKE WTH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're not the smart asses. some of us spend 2 entire years studying for this bullshit! I swear you guys and all the pastpapers.....we've been solving them like crazy. AND just picture this you guys, you enter the exam....the first page, its great, 2nd page, fine. THEN IT HITS YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE BOOOOOOOOM! mensuration, then the stupid GOD DAMN value of n! Can anyone relate 2 this?
if 2 questions r hard doesn't mean the whole exam was hard..

Reaction score
bro, don't under estimate it. do you have ANY idea how easilly you can make mistakes in this paper? I'm talkin calculations, you know accedantly forgetting a number.... when you say "2 questions" you make me feel like its for 2 marks... Its for more than 10 marks...don't mean 2 be negative. just saying