• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper Discussion 12 and 22

Reaction score
hi guys! I was confused with the question about the inequalities. They asked to write down the INTEGERS between y<=4.25 and y>2. Wont we just give the whole numbers rather than fractions?...

Reaction score
hi guys! I was confused with the question about the inequalities. They asked to write down the INTEGERS between y<=4.25 and y>2. Wont we just give the whole numbers rather than fractions?...
They were 3 and 4

Reaction score
what was ur difference between the bank money of Lydia and Simonne after 2 years... I wrote that Lydia had $1.52 more that Simonne........hope thats right:cautious:

Reaction score
remember the question about the hexagon with the one line of symmetry? what was ur answer for the value of AF. I got 7cm as my ans.

Reaction score
ooooh, i just remembered one of the que i faced trouble with. there was a question with a cumulative frequency chart and they asked for the probability for the no. of people staying longer than 95 minutes.......im not sure if my ans ok......i gave 57/200

Reaction score
ooooh, i just remembered one of the que i faced trouble with. there was a question with a cumulative frequency chart and they asked for the probability for the no. of people staying longer than 95 minutes.......im not sure if my ans ok......i gave 57/200

That's correct.

Reaction score
there is no as such invariant line in a two way stretch hahahahaha. its only when parallel to x or y.
so we can do stretch without an invariant line, please tell me how cause I m unfamiliar with that method.