• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Problems!

Reaction score
Hey there!
Im doing IGCSE and im not learning under any teacher for maths, and i cant seem to do ANY sequences questions at all. I have like 5 books on maths (D1.d2.d3.d4 and extended maths by david rayner) AND NONE HAVE PROPER GUIDANCE ON SEQUENCES! I Need immediate help in understanding and getting a general formula for linear, quadratic, cubic and exponential sequences. Please help!
Also, Whenever the past paper questions come on 'Find the 2x2 matrix for this transformation' I donot know at all what to do to get the answer! So how can i tackle this question? Do i just memorise the matrices for transformation and write them down as answers without solving these questions? These questions aare of usually 2 marks. Also, if anyone can tell me a simple step by step guide for rotation, not necessary, but if can it will be a big help!
Matrices confuse me alot lol.
I have afew more troubles but cant remember, but these are the main ones