• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths result!!

Reaction score
Despite such an easy paper i got an A insted of an A*
is it me r was the threshold 2 high??
any 1 got what they were not expecting??

Reaction score
Me too! :/ According to the gt, the maximum marks that could be lost to get A* is 22. I am surprised that I lost more than that o_O

Reaction score
count me in... i gave a ppr with which i expected to achieve a rank...n i got an A! did u people check the grade threshold?? i feel there is somethn rong

Reaction score
Actually i thought the Maths results were fair enough coz i did many mistakes but still got an A.

Reaction score
i got the markschemes 2 days after giving the ppr(sum1 posted on xtreme) and accoring 2 all i remember i lost 12 to 13 marks in both pprs combined......yet did not get an A*.....and now that i know that the threshold is 176....i m quite confused

Moi

Reaction score
i actually expected a B or C , i was surprised and happy to get A !

Reaction score
the people who expected less and got more are fortunate, i guess...

but we, who hav expected ALOT more than achieved are bound to be worried AFTER seeing the marking scheme...

the fact that some got more despite bad ppr and some got less despite A1 ppr shows that somethng somewhere is wrong.... :(