• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Riddle Game

Reaction score
Riddle No.20:
Four people want to cross the bridge but each person takes time crossing it. Jerry takes 1 minute, John takes 2 minutes, Jade takes 5 minutes and Kim takes 10 minutes. When a person will cross the bridge, he/she must be with a person and a person must go back to return the flashlight on the other side. When crossing, the person with the longest time will be added Example: Kim(10 minutes)and John (5 minutes) so 10 minutes will be added. Do it in less than 17 minutes. Tell who is with who and who will come back to return the flashlight.

Reaction score
21: ME (A) and five of my friends (B,C,D,E and F) have 393984 apples. If B one has 93 times as many apples as C, B has 25 times as many as E, D has 92 times as many as me, F has 3794 apples and I have none. How many does the fourth one have? (i made it up) :p

Reaction score
21: ME (A) and five of my friends (B,C,D,E and F) have 393984 apples. If B one has 93 times as many apples as C, B has 25 times as many as E, D has 92 times as many as me, F has 3794 apples and I have none. How many does the fourth one have? (i made it up) :p
You mean how many D has?
He has none...:)

Reaction score
Riddle No.20:
Four people want to cross the bridge but each person takes time crossing it. Jerry takes 1 minute, John takes 2 minutes, Jade takes 5 minutes and Kim takes 10 minutes. When a person will cross the bridge, he/she must be with a person and a person must go back to return the flashlight on the other side. When crossing, the person with the longest time will be added Example: Kim(10 minutes)and John (5 minutes) so 10 minutes will be added. Do it in less than 17 minutes. Tell who is with who and who will come back to return the flashlight.

Aoa wr wb, :)
Jerry and John first, then John will come back then Kim with Jade then Jerry will come back and get John.

Reaction score
Riddle No.21:
I know this girl named Marie and her dad is an English teacher. He is obsessed with vowels. He has five daughters. He names the first one ChaCha, the second one CheChe, the third one ChiChi, the fourth one ChoCho. What does he name the fifth one?

Reaction score
Riddle No.21:
I know this girl named Marie and her dad is an English teacher. He is obsessed with vowels. He has five daughters. He names the first one ChaCha, the second one CheChe, the third one ChiChi, the fourth one ChoCho. What does he name the fifth one?
Lol,its Marie because marie's dad is an english teacher :p

Reaction score
5 ppl...5 heads...20 arms/legs...200 fingers..._____boxes of fingers! :D how many ppl?