• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths tomorrow!!!

Reaction score
ok...we r having maths paper 4 tomorrow and then we will be done with maths... :D
i hope its not hard.....what do you think???

Reaction score
I don't want to ruin every bodies mood or anything, but I think it will be kind of difficult. All the easy topics were completed in paper 2. Now all the difficult ones will come in P4 like trigonometry, translations, statistics, and probability and all that other difficult crab :/.

Reaction score
thts true all the easy topics did come 4 pp2 so i honestly belief tht pp4
will be tough..
dont forget inequalities ;)

Reaction score
I can't agree with you more. The easy topics in paper 2 were represented by hard, tricky questions, as the length of PT, make x the subject of the formula, and so forth. The hard topics (statistics, probability, vectors, etc...) will likely be represented by straight forward questions (I wish!). But that isn't the main issue. Sequence questions don't have a common rule, they aren't walking on the same line!

An article of faith, there will be one hard sequence question tomorrow, the last one probably.

Reaction score
i heard from a relayable sorce that there is a difficalt question about probability :( :(