• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHs

Reaction score
XPF MASTER said:
M/J 2009
Q.5 (a) (ii)
can any1 help me in this??
As the distance traveled by Ben and Ali is same, so firs find Ali's distance at 150s by taking the area of trapezium. Then as Ben moved at a constant speed, the distance traveled by him is area of rectangle with length 150s. So, put Ali's distance, that is, area of trapezium equal to 15 multiplied by X. Where X is Ben's speed.

Code:
Area of trapezium = 150 x X

Reaction score
well this is what i did and cudnt get to the ans
btw the report strictly says not to do this

Reaction score
What? This is the 100% correct way! And this gives you the answer, as I've solved this question many times. Plus, check your area of trapezium at t=150s. There may be mistake in it.

Reaction score
well any suggestions for maths prep.?
very little time left shud i prep. topic wise??

Reaction score
it deends upon u if u believe all ur concept r ok then do more papers ....if u think some concept is lacking then try to clear those concepts of problems byy either using the book or these forums

Reaction score
i hav found this question being frequently asked in kinematics graph problems that is find the the tym when a will croos B AS IN OCT/NOV 09 Q11 P2.IF ANY CONFUSION ASK HERE I LL REPLY

Reaction score
I have already given the paper last year so i m a bit relaxed for my Bio.....nyways i did the past papers topically from 2000 to 2005. from there onwards I did yearly. This gets the bugs away n also shows us pattern.

Reaction score
i could only solve 07,08,09 that too not 100%, im freaking scared now!

Reaction score
i hav dun 04 to 09 omitting sum graph ques but reading examiner reports