• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May June 2010 IGCSE ESL Extended Audio Tracks

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am glad to share with you the latest May JUne 2010 English as a second Language Extended Audio Tracks. The audios are not easy to get, but from now on you won't have to worry, coz I am here to help. Let me know if you need any ESL audio tracks. I will try my best to help you.

Here is the link to download the tracks

http://www.ziddu.com/download/11486138/ ... d.zip.html

Thanks and greetings from Maldives..
Fsams :)

Reaction score
All the latest tracks available on request.
Post your requests here, I will try my best to serve you :)

Reaction score
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++i need these igcse esl extended audio tracks. pls pls pls send me!!! :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________may june 2010
oct/nov 2008
may/june 2006
may/june 2005
may/june 2004
oct/nov 2003
may/june 2002
oct/nov 2002
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
i hope you will send these......... i have test on 18th october 2011........so i need to do some practices.
thanks in advance :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++