• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2011 CIE result.

Reaction score
Will the result be sent as text message to our parents mobile phones for candidates appearing from schools like the way it happened in oct/nov 2010? Or will it only be available at the school?

Reaction score
What ? Do private Candidates really do get Result via Text message but i m pretty sure that the Candidates who appeared from School will get their Statement of Result from the School !!

Reaction score
from school for School registered candidates for private i dont know probably by text message !

Reaction score
Yes, last year in November couple of my friends gave some subjects privately and they got their result texted to their father's phone numbers. It was a new scheme that came out during that session. LOL, lets hope its not the same for us, we wouldn't want our parents knowing the result before even we do!

Reaction score
Haha yeah, that'd totally suck. :s

I think it's likely they would send you a message on your phone.

Reaction score
that means someone will gett unconscious when they see the result in their bed now thats amazing.Does the result on the phone come in our night ? in that case i say hide ur phones !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
that means someone will gett unconscious when they see the result in their bed now thats amazing.Does the result on the phone come in our night ? in that case i say hide ur phones !
It will probably reach you till Fajr. As results are published at 2:00 Am !!

Reaction score
usmanmahmood said:
How do I get subscribed for the sms service?
When you fill up the Registration Form you automatically get subscribed unless u tick a box which states that u don't want to recieve "british council" sms alert !! btw this service is for Private Candidates only