• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Canidates GoodLuck

Reaction score
Best ofluck! To all of you for the CIE.We know that We have Work so much hard and S pended so much resources to achieve this and God never let the person energy and hard work go into waste so Dont be over confident that you don't know anything.Just Believe in your Self no matter what other say's . A dua dedication from myself and Inshallah pray to Allah for your Victory.Inshallah Everyone will Get an A* :D =)

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

Well, thanks for the wishes.

By the way a small addition, as you said keep praying, I guess we better be listening to a dua/ Quran, rather than to a song... :unsure:

@topic: People, keep working hard, place your in trust in Allah, and keep going. InshaAllah, we'll all succeed in this world as well as the HereAfter. Aameen...

Remember me in your prayers :D

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

Well, thanks for the wishes.

By the way a small addition, as you said keep praying, I guess we better be listening to a dua/ Quran, rather than to a song... :unsure:

@topic: People, keep working hard, place your in trust in Allah, and keep going. InshaAllah, we'll all succeed in this world as well as the HereAfter. Aameen...

Remember me in your prayers :D
Thanks For Correcting me and Ameen ..
The songs don't contain any indecent words

Reaction score
Best ofluck! To all of you for the CIE.We know that We have Work so much hard and S pended so much resources to achieve this and God never let the person energy and hard work go into waste so Dont be over confident that you don't know anything.Just Believe in your Self no matter what other say's . A dua dedication from myself and Inshallah pray to Allah for your Victory.Inshallah Everyone will Get an A* :D =)

thanku... :) *phew...

Reaction score
thnx.. jst a day left.. atm
smiley-char039.gif

Reaction score