• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June Mathz help!!!

Reaction score
hey guyz Im having board exam nxt month 8th may is math paper 2 sooooooo hmm im really weak in math sooo can anyone tell me good steps to get good markx??? what year pastpaper from which year....!!!! and nay other good point?????? plzzzzzzzzzz!

Reaction score
just keep practicing ,solve as many pastpapers as you can and make sure you memorize all the formulas and techniques , practice is the key ;)

Reaction score
DUDE U HAVE TO KNOW ALL FORMULAS AND RULES FOR ALL TOPICS IN GENERAL AND ALWAYS PRACTICE
LATEST PASTPAPERS(DONT PRACTICE OLD PAPERS)I.E 2008 TILL 2011
AND REMEMBER FOCUS ON SEQUENCE IN P4.SEQUENCE ARE EASY AND U HAVE TO USE LOGIC:)

Reaction score
Well, like ali osama n Hamzeh S said, u hv 2 solve d past pprs, n try 2 keep all d formulae in mind...
Keeping calm n nt panickng surely helps...:D..
All d best..

Reaction score
Iam also doing it on may , i barley have time left i need to get done with islamiyat i haven't even started it but anyways like they said Revise is the KEY

Reaction score
ok here is a way & im 90% sure that'll ull get the A OR A* out of it ...
solve from year 2003 to 2011 nov & june what u can ofc u only have almost 12 days left , & then resolve again the part from
2005 to 2011 :) be careful dont jump directly to pastpapers .. read ur book , refresh ur memory, write down all the formulas on a piece of paper ... dont print any notes cuz when u write ur own u will firstly understand more & the formula will stick in ur head .... so that's abt it gd luck :D

Reaction score
ok here is a way & im 90% sure that'll ull get the A OR A* out of it ...
solve from year 2003 to 2011 nov & june what u can ofc u only have almost 12 days left , & then resolve again the part from
2005 to 2011 :) be careful dont jump directly to pastpapers .. read ur book , refresh ur memory, write down all the formulas on a piece of paper ... dont print any notes cuz when u write ur own u will firstly understand more & the formula will stick in ur head .... so that's abt it gd luck :D
ahan thankx

Reaction score
hey since i guess u dont have much time the main pprs u can do is frm 2006 to 2011
n better to beigin wid 2011
fr ppr 2 pprs have bcom more trickier over the yrs...n ppr 4 has bcom easier we were told dat plus u can chek it out yrself
n yea like everyone said jus practice n clear yr doubts using the mark scheme or anything else...
n if u think yr slow do a ppr in one sitting n see hw long do u take to complete it it will help in time management during yr exam!
all the best bro!

Reaction score
hey since i guess u dont have much time the main pprs u can do is frm 2006 to 2011
n better to beigin wid 2011
fr ppr 2 pprs have bcom more trickier over the yrs...n ppr 4 has bcom easier we were told dat plus u can chek it out yrself
n yea like everyone said jus practice n clear yr doubts using the mark scheme or anything else...
n if u think yr slow do a ppr in one sitting n see hw long do u take to complete it it will help in time management during yr exam!
all the best bro!
thankx alot