• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCAT 2014 Anyone?

Reaction score
well im a beginner basically?
btw jus a doubt...well,if we appear 4 MCAT on O lvl bases though surely we all do,cuz our A lvl results r due in August....wot if we qualify for the test but fail to get the required grades....wot then??
So r we halfway registered or do we got to reappear for test later.

Reaction score
well im a beginner basically?
btw jus a doubt...well,if we appear 4 MCAT on O lvl bases though surely we all do,cuz our A lvl results r due in August....wot if we qualify for the test but fail to get the required grades....wot then??
So r we halfway registered or do we got to reappear for test later.
There are no 'required grades'. So long as all your marks/percentages for OL, AL and MCAT add up to more than 85% (as per the UHS criteria), you'll be fine.

Reaction score
shitt thats so unfair :/ i am still not done with A level exams
by 18th june..u think i will miss ALOT? or i can still cope up with them?
or is there any batch system? :/
They start a batch every week or two weeks. However, you can reserve a seat for the batch starting around the time your exams finish, so you can join as soon as you're done.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And just in case you people do not know, for people those awaiting result need to provide the Original ‘Hope Certificate’ issued by the head of their respective institute or college OR private candidates improving their HSSC marks this year shall provide an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper (sample available on www.uhs.edu.pk ).