• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCAT 2014 Anyone?

Reaction score
Besides the fact that I loathe at the term 'repeater', I'd be reappearing for the MCAT, yes. What do you wanna know?
Hi5 im a repeater too :p I dont bother with that term..It just makes me think ' i never gave up on my dream xD so yeah i'll happily tell ppl im a repeater (sounds weird ik :p )

Did u take any academy last tym?

Reaction score
Hi5 im a repeater too :p I dont bother with that term..It just makes me think ' i never gave up on my dream xD so yeah i'll happily tell ppl im a repeater (sounds weird ik :p )

Did u take any academy last tym?
I joined KIPS but only went there for a week. I don't plan to go there anyway again, except for the test sessions maybe.

Reaction score
what bout star institute? mum is making me go to one :S idk which to choose
I'd hate to go to any institute before I'm done with the syllabus on my own. Whatever preparatory institute you choose, they'll all make you race through the syllabus. My problem is I can't keep up with their speed.

Reaction score
I'd hate to go to any institute before I'm done with the syllabus on my own. Whatever preparatory institute you choose, they'll all make you race through the syllabus. My problem is I can't keep up with their speed.
true the same issue i faced with kips last time..having a level background i understood none of what dey taught :S

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys. This is probably weird, but I thought there must be an announcement. MCAT this year will be on 30th of August instead of in September. This is the source. I'm not sure if this is accurate, but this website usually has reliable information so. Just mentally prepare yourselves.

http://edu.apnafort.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mcat-2014-date-and-schedule-of-merit-lists.jpg
403 Permission Denied
You do not have permission for this request /wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mcat-2014-date-and-schedule-of-merit-lists.jpg :/
That Link wont open. .-.

Reaction score
403 Permission Denied
You do not have permission for this request /wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mcat-2014-date-and-schedule-of-merit-lists.jpg

Reaction score
Guys. This is probably weird, but I thought there must be an announcement. MCAT this year will be on 30th of August instead of in September. This is the source. I'm not sure if this is accurate, but this website usually has reliable information so. Just mentally prepare yourselves.

http://edu.apnafort.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mcat-2014-date-and-schedule-of-merit-lists.jpg
I doubted that. Because this year board exams also took place many days earlier than the last years. The fresh students have more time to prepare than those repeating.