• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

**Me new Here**

Reaction score
she was blamed for no fault of hers n we all are muslims...we support each other n good n bad times...n v always stick to wats right...
why dont we do the same here ???
we muslims are also supposed to use our mind. whhat if she again gets banned?

Reaction score
wats the harm if people kno wats right ??
see, u have posted it once. thats enough. you dont need to argue ppl and convince them here.

what ever you do, just keep in mind. make sure ur frnd again doesnt get banned :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok so lets sum it up ...

someone want to take revenge from hafsa.... and hacked into her id ... or did anything to get into ... and s.he was successful in plan ... got hafsa's id.... chatted with all of us .. ( while hafsa was in hospital for some other reason ... )..... pretend to be hafsa's brother [ but no one from us ask that guy about his id .. or ask y r u chatting from hafsa'a id __ y not his id ) ... so whatever happen ..... he pretend to be hafsa's brother ... and uploaded her pic on xpc ( which hafsa would never do !! ) and send her pic to others ... ( which NO GIRLS CAN DO .. until she trust him/her )... after uploading pic ... reported hafsa's id for some spam .. and she got banned !! from xpc ....
and now some of u be thinking m making drama now :p
well i cant do anything of or thoughts :p
and as now .... all of XPC members think negative of her .... but can anyone tell me Y WOULD SHE DO ALL THIS ??
to get hate from everyone or what ? !!!

Reaction score
ok so lets sum it up ...

someone want to take revenge from hafsa.... and hacked into her id ... or did anything to get into ... and s.he was successful in plan ... got hafsa's id.... chatted with all of us .. ( while hafsa was in hospital for some other reason ... )..... pretend to be hafsa's brother [ but no one from us ask that guy about his id .. or ask y r u chatting from hafsa'a id __ y not his id ) ... so whatever happen ..... he pretend to be hafsa's brother ... and uploaded her pic on xpc ( which hafsa would never do !! ) and send her pic to others ... ( which NO GIRLS CAN DO .. until she trust him/her )... after uploading pic ... reported hafsa's id for some spam .. and she got banned !! from xpc ....
and now some of u be thinking m making drama now :p
well i cant do anything of or thoughts :p
and as now .... all of XPC members think negative of her .... but can anyone tell me Y WOULD SHE DO ALL THIS ??
to get hate from everyone or what ? !!!
we all know she's not guilty :) but all we have to do. is to stop this stuff being an issue for her

Reaction score
i am not sure, but yes due to that uploading pic thingy i feel she is not.
dont judge by ur versions !!!!!
and how many time i have to say ...... ok do one thing ... take a paper and write on it .... " LAST WEEK EVERYTHING HAPPEN ... HAFSA WAS NOT DOING IT !! and SHE DID NOT UPLOADED HER PIC !! ""
about pic ... i ask her long time ago to upload .. but she didnt ... then y would she do it now !! ??

Reaction score
dont judge by ur versions !!!!!
and how many time i have to say ...... ok do one thing ... take a paper and write on it .... " LAST WEEK EVERYTHING HAPPEN ... HAFSA WAS NOT DOING IT !! and SHE DID NOT UPLOADED HER PIC !! ""
about pic ... i ask her long time ago to upload .. but she didnt ... then y would she do it now !! ??
:notworthy: man!!! i m saying i feel her innocent due to the pic thingy u pointed out. i already had observed that.