• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'princesszahra'

do v need 2?! its an open forum...
if u wanna do it properly .... hi i m working hard!
yeah v hv met n ur wat i tld u u r.... :D
hahahahha... :ROFLMAO:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

I'm Nibz!
Good. Keep up the hard work ;)

Reaction score

@workinghard, PAKISTAN Obviously!
There's a whole incident! I heard one of them saying "Haai, hamari itni choti umar main shaadi hogai, hamain toh HOSH bhi nahi tha" & Then on another occasion she's like "Maine toh shaadi se pehle apna double Masters karliya the" Like What the..?? -_- :fool:

@Nibz, You know, even if you ARE right about women being age/weight/beauty conscious, it's for all those stupid stereotypical men out there. & my intention is not to hurt anyone, It's just another fact. :)

Can we have a new MOTW?

Reaction score

Okay now...its all over..!! Im sorry..i shouldnt have used that word..!! Sorry Nibz...Seriously..I mean it..!! Now don't say its fine cuz us tym u wud hve felt like making my keema..!! :oops:
@Princesszahra...since there's no new MOTW..!! I just wanted to ask just a single question...
Which was ur most blessed dream and why?

Reaction score

Lesson we learned from this discussion: Dont ever make princesszahra MOTW again... :p Loll

Reaction score

Usman17 said:
Lesson we learned from this discussion: Dont ever make princesszahra MOTW again... :p Loll
gr8 advise

zahra....plz choose the next MOTW

Reaction score

Wow this was such a dramatic MOTW period.

Reaction score

hahahaaha guyzz it isnt princess zahras fault :) dis cd hv happened smwhere else 2....bt im glad itss all cleared out 2 evry1 :p

Reaction score

-If you had complete freedom to travel around the world where would you go ? and Why ?
yes i had complete freedom! i would go for specialization ( UK or USA)!cuz my parents trust me!
-If you would have taken another subject rather than Bio so what would it be ?
maths
-If you would be given the chance to be the President of any country for a day what would be the first thing you would do ?
if u r making me the president of pakistan- i would provide electricity first!!!!!and then kick out all members of parliament!
if u r making me the president of india-- i dont want to be !!!
of saudi arabia -- no presidents! i can be the queen if u want!! lol

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Whoa! Hang on Miss Ghalya!
I found this slightly offensive:
Ghalya001 said:
Ohhhhhh NIBZ...!!!!!! U ARE A TOTAL CRANK...
So you better not use this word again. Good. Thank you!

@ all above: Did I ever happen to mention that they are weight-conscious and beauty-conscious too. Pardon me but yes, they are!
And no, I still agree on my first point that they are age-conscious, but weight-conscious and beauty-conscious too.

So Princesszahra, are you one? :D Please be honest!

W.S abcde! Good try. Though you've still used common words like 'large, ignore etc' in your post, but keep working on it. InshAllah you will get better with time :D And Oh! You are welcome!
nibz i am not age concious! its my true age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and ppl dont talk abt MEERA here!!

Reaction score

hamidali391 said:
Ghalya001 said:
@Hamid bhai...It doesn't really depends that only a person can do A-Levels at the age of 16 if they complete O-Levels in two years..!! It all matters k us student ne schooling kab start ki hai..!!

3 years of pre-school + 11 years till the start of A'levels + 2 years of A'levels= 16 years. Practically, it's not possible for a person to start studying at the age of 0.

It's only possible if a person is double promoted, or had less than 3 years of pre-school or he/she had done O'levels in one or two years.

@Princesszahra: Can you please choose the next MOTW so that the members here have something to talk about since nobody is asking anything from you, so that the fight is stopped once and for all.
The next M.O.T.W should be Angel of darkness!

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'AnGel oF dArKneSS'

SalmanPakRocks said:
Topic name changed !! :p
good!

@ angel of darkness
what are your aims for future?
have you ever attended any life saving traning programe?if not then y?
have you ever done an internship?

Reaction score

damn guys me as MOTW i m doomed probably ask good questions i will try to answer them all.........

well for princess zahra
currently i have my interest in doing software engineering from FAST or A foreign university and trying to become a better muslim than i am :)

life saving training programme honestly NAH NEVER ATTENDED one and reason is i never really got interested too much in this stuff and second reason is that never really got a chance to attend one......

3 question well i m in olevels so no chance of internship at this age hope in answered ur questions

Reaction score

umm herez some easy questions. =)
your fav color
your fav song
your fav movie

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
damn guys me as MOTW i m doomed probably ask good questions i will try to answer them all.........

well for princess zahra
currently i have my interest in doing software engineering from FAST or A foreign university and trying to become a better muslim than i am :)

life saving training programme honestly NAH NEVER ATTENDED one and reason is i never really got interested too much in this stuff and second reason is that never really got a chance to attend one......

3 question well i m in olevels so no chance of internship at this age hope in answered ur questions
good job!! answered well!!
more question
XBOX, PSP or PS3????and y

Reaction score

psp is out of these since its a portable handheld gaming system its good in its own genre and better than NINTENDO DS but for widescreen LCD tvs and big screen gaming PS3 ROCKS and scores highly over xbox 360 which may be cheap in pakistan but doest not give what ps3 gives ps3 is a complete entertainment system games are expensive but they are better and whill be better than xbox and most important reason WELL u cant compare the experienced SONY with new MICROSOFT they are new to this gaming stuff SONY has been producing ps2 which is highest selling console :p:p:p:p hope i answered the question