• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'princesszahra'

Ohhhhhh NIBZ...!!!!!! U ARE A TOTAL CRANK...
Girls don't hide their age...
cuz when they are GIRLS, they automatically fall in the teenage line..!! :wink:
And if ur talkin bout Meera Jee, then U r forgetting she's a Heroine..!!
And Actresses specially try to publically YOUNG for the people so they just don't kick them out ov the industry..!!!
And if you say some girls, then there are some 'boys' who hide their age..!! What do u hve to say on that..!!??
Aur meray pyaare bhai...Girls dnt put their Year ov Birth on facebook cuz ov various reasons...privacy, security and blah blah...!! Did u evr tell ur real name..NO nah.!! Then u better understand this privacy wala bakhera..!! :crazy:
@Salman...bachu tum se to baad mein nibarti hun..!! :evil:
@Arlery...Exactly's the case wid me...!!
@Hamid bhai...It doesn't really depends that only a person can do A-Levels at the age of 16 if they complete O-Levels in two years..!! It all matters k us student ne schooling kab start ki hai..!!
@Ks136...Chill kar meri behan...Its the boys and their BIAS-ness..!!
@PrincessZahra...I believe you..!!
@All of the above...Take it lightly...Agar dil par lagaya to i'd kill u..!! ;)

Reaction score

Girls (remember our team)...i guess ek or battlefield revenge wali thread kholni pre gi...Basim ki jagah Nibz hoga :) ....or basim ki tarhan Nibz hare ga

Reaction score

AoA!
Only certain fashion-crazy, eternal-youth seeker girls hide their ages. The practical ones won't deny their real ages. I agree that an alarmingly large number of women do fall into the former category and frankly, I too feel sorry for them but to ignore the later category is being downright negligent.
I believe it's sort of frivolous to put your year of birth on your Facebook profile (due to privacy and security reasons).
No one ever got anywhere by generalisation and labelling so don't worry girls! Be who you are and simply ignore bigotted views . :) Men, nay educated men, who ruthlessly stigmatise ALL women as "age-conscious" are no better than women who are "age-conscious"! :wink:
Back to our princess MOTW now please!
And thank you for reading this. I sincerely hope this cliched "battle-of-all-times" stops! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Whoa! Hang on Miss Ghalya!
I found this slightly offensive:
Ghalya001 said:
Ohhhhhh NIBZ...!!!!!! U ARE A TOTAL CRANK...
So you better not use this word again. Good. Thank you!

@ all above: Did I ever happen to mention that they are weight-conscious and beauty-conscious too. Pardon me but yes, they are!
And no, I still agree on my first point that they are age-conscious, but weight-conscious and beauty-conscious too.

So Princesszahra, are you one? :D Please be honest!

W.S abcde! Good try. Though you've still used common words like 'large, ignore etc' in your post, but keep working on it. InshAllah you will get better with time :D And Oh! You are welcome!

Reaction score

ks136 said:
Girls (remember our team)...i guess ek or battlefield revenge wali thread kholni pre gi...Basim ki jagah Nibz hoga :) ....or basim ki tarhan Nibz hare ga

Sweet Miss Media, I actually thought you did change, but no, it's always a battlefield. Can't you just say "Sir, what you told was wrong and how about we start a discussion here or somewhere else?"; that's gonna earn you some respect. On top of that, "Basim ki tarah haray ga"? You kidding me? I wasn't the one who asked to close the thread, neither I was the one with those 'SUPER COOL' battle strategies. Just to get you guys on line I was like 'sure let's do it'. And I always knew you would take my name here when I saw Nibz and aquariungurl arguing, so I started checking every reply here and actually waiting for yours, and there we are, you took my name and I caught you! :fool:

Reaction score

basimnazir said:
ks136 said:

Sweet god Miss Media, I actually thought you did change, but no, it's always a battlefield. Can't you just say "Sir, what you told was wrong and how about we start a discussion here or somewhere else?"; that's gonna earn you some respect. On top of that, "Basim ki tarah haray ga"? You kidding me? I wasn't the one who asked to close the thread, neither I was the one with those 'SUPER COOL' battle strategies. Just to get you guys on line I was like 'sure let's do it'. And I always knew you would take my name here when I saw Nibz and aquariungurl arguing, so I started checking every reply here and actually waiting for yours, and there we are, you took my name and I caught you! :fool:
Bro, I guess i was rude....but Nibz was also wrong...and about starting new thread....just to see mods locking it....and that "Sir, what you told was wrong"....this much respect.... :shock: :shock: and ok...no one won or lost that battle... :) .....i was just kidding...and I really hate lies...and if someone says that im a lier...then im like.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score

ks136 said:
basimnazir said:
ks136 said:

Sweet god Miss Media, I actually thought you did change, but no, it's always a battlefield. Can't you just say "Sir, what you told was wrong and how about we start a discussion here or somewhere else?"; that's gonna earn you some respect. On top of that, "Basim ki tarah haray ga"? You kidding me? I wasn't the one who asked to close the thread, neither I was the one with those 'SUPER COOL' battle strategies. Just to get you guys on line I was like 'sure let's do it'. And I always knew you would take my name here when I saw Nibz and aquariungurl arguing, so I started checking every reply here and actually waiting for yours, and there we are, you took my name and I caught you! :fool:
Bro, I guess i was rude....but Nibz was also wrong...and about starting new thread....just to see mods locking it....and that "Sir, what you told was wrong"....this much respect.... :shock: :shock: and ok...no one won or lost that battle... :) .....i was just kidding...and I really hate lies...and if someone says that im a lier...then im like.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes you sure were rude. And I think Nibz did wrong as well. Starting a new thread? How about ending all here? And yes that much respect. Don't do it for the sake of respect do it thinking how honored the other party would be they will feel good. And automatically you will earn your respect in front of them. And same here, I hate lies too. But people never lie, it's just the situation they are in, which forces em to do! I hope you get me.

Reaction score

OK ABOVE ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN UP !!!! NO MORE TALKING ABOUT AGE !!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is NOT made for fighting so please avoid it or some Mod might Lock it up !!
Continue with MOTW or I will choose a new one :p

Reaction score

whats the time of announcing the new MOTW? i day left still ? isnt it?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Guys, I was just having fun. No bad/serious intention whatsoever. Seriously! But yeah, I guess I have a very bad sense of humour.
Sorry if I offended anyone. A thousand apologies - 250 to aquariangurl, 250 to arlery, 200 to Ghalya001, 200 to abcde, 99 to ks136 and 1 big apology to the rest of the girls!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Hey people, I was just having fun. Seriously! But yeah, I guess I have a very bad sense of humour.
Sorry if I offended anyone. A thousand apologies - 250 to aquariangurl, 250 to arlery, 200 to Ghalya001, 200 to abcde299, 99 to ks136 and 1 big apology to the rest of the girls!
Hey bro....
sorry3%28combine%29.gif

we all were having fun...it wasn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings....
But seriously....because of this...i wasn't able to pay concentration to my studies....and even my namaz...jb mujhe koi lier kehta hai to mujhe pta nhi kya ho jata hai....

Reaction score

so its over? good................... lets get back to the topic >>>> MOTW...... :) ;)

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
@Hamid bhai...It doesn't really depends that only a person can do A-Levels at the age of 16 if they complete O-Levels in two years..!! It all matters k us student ne schooling kab start ki hai..!!

3 years of pre-school + 11 years till the start of A'levels + 2 years of A'levels= 16 years. Practically, it's not possible for a person to start studying at the age of 0.

It's only possible if a person is double promoted, or had less than 3 years of pre-school or he/she had done O'levels in one or two years.

@Princesszahra: Can you please choose the next MOTW so that the members here have something to talk about since nobody is asking anything from you, so that the fight is stopped once and for all.

Reaction score

where is princesszahra really? :D

Reaction score

at all of u above .... i come here after days n look wat i found.... :oops:
hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha..... i m lafin so hard at all of dis n i dont blv it u r getin into dis kinda discussion.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@nibz... no ofnx but hvnt met any1 wid a more stereotypic thinkin den u xcpt 4 possibly ma math tchr in alvls... whos fav point of discussion at odd times wx y in pakistan its gov college for boys as compared 2 gov college of women??? :D
n u no wat v alwys fell into discussion jst as useless as dis one cux it helped in passin time without studyin... :Yahoo!:
anyhow princess jxt said shes doin mbbs n is 18 not like she s doin final yr but shes jxt started n all of da ppl i no around me r 18 wen dey start it... :Search:
n yeah girls r weight n beauty concious wats wrong wiid dat?! :)
atleast dey care... :Yahoo!: :Bravo:
n ur sense of humor is fine in ma opinion... :)

@aquariangurl.......... paindo aunties seriously??? where did u meet em? lol :ROFLMAO:
@ghalya i guess it wx u who gv an xcellent arugument in evry1's account.... dat had me lafin da most.... :good:
@rest of u amaxin contributions whether it wx 2 break up da fite or fuel it... a 3rd person can roll in aisle anywy! :lol:

n ummm a question... can i ask ma questions 4m princess or is her week over?! :Search: :oops:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Hey workinghard :D
No offense taken!
Excuse me, but have we ever met? :shock: