• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Ghalya001'

destined007 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nibz got his name removed that's why he is so touched about post being re edited.! hahahahahahahahaha!
Blah blah and blah!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
You really edited your post. That was mean. Really.
I wasn't serious at all.
I was referring to this.
Nibz was at first against your post but when he got his name removed he quickly changed his opinion about it. :lol:

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
OMG, Nibz you seriously edited the whole thing? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that I actually read it before :D Lia, why do you wanna meet me, aiviyen? :D
Yaar kuch reasonz personal bhi hoti hain !! :D
And i edited it ... dun blame him !! He's really nice actually !! :)

Reaction score

destined007 said:
Nibz said:
I wasn't serious at all.
I was referring to this.
Nibz was at first against your post but when he got his name removed he quickly changed his opinion about it. :lol:
Acha Acha theek hai...Chor do usay..!! Woh to bechara mazaq kar k phass hi gya !! :crazy: Meri hi galti thi yaar !! :eek:

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
destined007 said:
Nibz said:
I wasn't serious at all.
I was referring to this.
Acha Acha theek hai...Chor do usay..!! Woh to bechara mazaq kar k phass hi gya !! :crazy: Meri hi galti thi yaar !! :eek:

us ke lay raha hon yaar! :wink:

Reaction score

And you never had a crush your whole life?
Yaar itni bari bongi naa maaro. :D Bata hi doh :D

Reaction score

^^SPEECHLESS !! :eek:
LOL !! Tumhey kya lagta hai biya ?? :twisted:

Reaction score

Mujhe lagta hai ke it's impossible for a girl to NEVER have a crush in her life. I mean, I had mine in Grd 1 :D You might've had one too :D

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
Mujhe lagta hai ke it's impossible for a girl to NEVER have a crush in her life. I mean, I had mine in Grd 1 :D You might've had one too :D
GRADE 1!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score

Nibz said:
destined007 said:
us ke lay raha hon yaar! :wink:
As if I care =.=
Choro bhi Nibz !! Buhat hogya seriusly !! Jab mujhe koi problem nhi hai toh phir tum sab !! :x Off topic mein aik thread shuru karo...Why did Ghalya001 edited her post? And i'll reply cuz i'm so silly !! :crazy: Yaar tum loog continue karo na biya ki tarha !! I luv her optimistic attitude here !! Seriusly, larko, this -> :p is for you !!

Reaction score

destined007 said:
aquariangurl said:
GRADE 1!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oye ! Never ! I hated boys from the very start !! I never liked them !! :x In our class, from KG, i used to smack them in their face !! I dunno... but well yeah !! No one, abi tak ! :wink:

Reaction score

destined007 said:
aquariangurl said:
GRADE 1!!!!
Yeah CUMMON! :D

Reaction score

^Allah!! Larki...chor do meri jaan !! :D Koi bhi nahi hai na koi tha ... Sachhi !! :) :D
Pm..! LOL !! Mujhe khud ko pta nai hai toh tumhe kya bataon !! :roll:

Reaction score

Ye toh bohot he heartbreaking situation hogai =/ Shayad Sialkot main saare larkey sarre hue hain isliye :D
You're always welcome to Islamabad :D

Reaction score

destined007 said:
Why do you hate boys, ghalya?
Hmmm long story !! :) They are bad...they have ugly hairstyles and still think they are cool !! :p And they talk about YUCK stories and think it'd impress the girls..!! :bad: And they do nasty stuff jaan bhooj k jxt for Attention seeking !! :x And then they try to be so FRANK and FREE...!! I aint talkin bout all larka community but jitney mein ne encounter kiye woh saarey aisey hi thay !! Tharki kahin ke !! :crazy: And those on the street, aadhi raat ko SHOOR machatay hain aur meri neend disturb krtay hain !! UFF!! :roll: They dunno...Anarkalli ki neend kitni important hai !! :D