• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Ghalya001'

aquariangurl said:
Ye toh bohot he heartbreaking situation hogai =/ Shayad Sialkot main saare larkey sarre hue hain isliye :D
You're always welcome to Islamabad :D
Jaisey islamabad mein shahzaday hain na ! :p Rehney do bus, i'm okay as i am !! Well actually i never thought abt this topic so please excuse me !! Ye anarkalli k leay suitable nahi hai...!! Thori to izzat do mujhe !! :D

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
destined007 said:
Why do you hate boys, ghalya?
Hmmm long story !! :) They are bad...they have ugly hairstyles and still think they are cool !! :p And they talk about YUCK stories and think it'd impress the girls..!! :bad: And they do nasty stuff jaan bhooj k jxt for Attention seeking !! :x And then they try to be so FRANK and FREE...!! I aint talkin bout all larka community but jitney mein ne encounter kiye woh saarey aisey hi thay !! Tharki kahin ke !! :crazy: And those on the street, aadhi raat ko SHOOR machatay hain aur meri neend disturb krtay hain !! UFF!! :roll: They dunno...Anarkalli ki neend kitni important hai !! :D
You have no idea that there are boys, sensible and smart. I bet when you meet one you will fell in LooooooooovE! The boys you know are probably, what do you call, slumdogs i believe.

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
destined007 said:
Hmmm long story !! :) They are bad...they have ugly hairstyles and still think they are cool !! :p And they talk about YUCK stories and think it'd impress the girls..!! :bad: And they do nasty stuff jaan bhooj k jxt for Attention seeking !! :x And then they try to be so FRANK and FREE...!! I aint talkin bout all larka community but jitney mein ne encounter kiye woh saarey aisey hi thay !! Tharki kahin ke !! :crazy: And those on the street, aadhi raat ko SHOOR machatay hain aur meri neend disturb krtay hain !! UFF!! :roll: They dunno...Anarkalli ki neend kitni important hai !! :D
ANARKALI??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yaar main INSAANON waale larkon ke baare main baat karrahi hoon :D Ye toh sab Mailatips waale hain :p

Reaction score

^Huh ! Dekh lein gay !! *attitude* :D Anarkalli ko to Shehzada chahiye buss !! ( Btw i really appreciate ur views on those cheapos !! And i really appreciate smartness and sensibleness, plus a bit of senstivity and trustworthiness) !!

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
Ghalya001 said:
destined007 said:
Yaar main INSAANON waale larkon ke baare main baat karrahi hoon :D Ye toh sab Mailatips waale hain :p
exactly. :D

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
Ghalya001 said:
destined007 said:
Anarkalli ki shaan mein gustakhi !! :x :eek: Ainda mat krna !! Ainvayi, ainvayi mailatips walay !! :p :D

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
^Huh ! Dekh lein gay !! *attitude* :D Anarkalli ko to Shehzada chahiye buss !! ( Btw i really appreciate ur views on those cheapos !! And i really appreciate smartness and sensibleness, plus a bit of senstivity and trustworthiness) !!
*sigh* baycharee larkian. Khoaish shehzaday ke hotee hai likin akhir main wahee kisi laloo say shadee hojatee hai! hahahahahaha!

Reaction score

destined007 said:
Ghalya001 said:
*sigh* baycharee larkian. Khoaish shehzaday ke hotee hai likin akhir main wahee kisi laloo say shadee hojatee hai! hahahahahaha!
Rehne do bus !! Tumne shehzade ki qualities dekh li hain na !! :p Waise isi leay i restrict my thoughts and myself kiunk end mein kismat pe kisi ka zoor nahi chalta !! :oops:

Reaction score

^^@ either way...Meri tension choro !! :p Ask sumfin else yaar !! Abi anarkalli ko let dream ov what she wants !! :wink:

Reaction score

kismat pe kisi ka zoor nahi chalta, agreed, but iskta matlab yay nahee kay you start restricting your thought. You control your thoughts. You think, you hope, that's what makes life beautiful.

Reaction score

destined007 said:
Ghalya001 said:
Itna na haso, you're prolly one of the laloos :lol:

Reaction score

destined007 said:
kismat pe kisi ka zoor nahi chalta, agreed, but iskta matlab yay nahee kay you start restricting your thought. You control your thoughts. You think, you hope, that's what makes life beautiful.
ALLAH HU AKBAR !! :fool: Mujhey mis-guide kar rhay ho !! Waisey bhi Anarkalli ko koi faraq nhi prta !! :p

@Biya !! Bus karo yaar..!! Choro ye topic !! Tum logon ko merey baray mein aur kuch nahi puchna kya ?? :roll:

Reaction score

^Chalo jee !! Pakka pata chal raha hai TUM PAGAL HO !! Abi do page pehley hi to mention kiya... S I A L K O T !! :x Boringg city !!

Reaction score

Chal chal Bara aya Karachi wala !! :roll: And picnic spot k leay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !!

Reaction score

Dunno about the city, but Karachites are pretty cool, a lot of my girlies are from Karachi :D

Ghalya, If there's something you wanna change about yourself, what would it be?

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
Dunno about the city, but Karachites are pretty cool, a lot of my girlies are from Karachi :D

Ghalya, If there's something you wanna change about yourself, what would it be?
Yeah, Karachites are pretty cool ! :)
@Biya, That is actually a very good question !
Hmm i'd want to kill this extra-super sensitiveness in me ! The silly feeling that makes me cry for everything bad that is happening around me !! Why do i do this, i dunno ! But this really irritates me !! Crying ain't the solution, Thinking is !! And that i don't !! :x :oops: :cry: :evil: