• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
- well let me remember...........yep i was sitting with ma friends and trying to listen to ma maths teacher
-Makkah
-Paul braut mall cop (haven't watched others so.......... till now)
-BBQ, Biryani
-mr bean :p
-in i think 2009 or 2010 in North of pakistan
-well not many........writing on hands......just in hurry like home work etc :p
-yep in ma child hood..................way back dont even remember the year :p

Reaction score
Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?
Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.
What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
If you could make anyone u noe your servant for the day, who would it be and what would you make them do?

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
many........princess,ghalya001,salmapakrocks,nibz,xpfmember,etc ........ i dont have a meter to tell me who have impressed me the most :p :p :p :p :)

everybody here is awesome and helpful............thts what this forum is all about
:shock: Did i really ?? :D
And u typically changed "his" gender => SalmaPakRocks !! :lol:

Reaction score
NO ways! :shock: Hunter dude, aren't you human? Don't you feel tears while shooting those dears or rabbits :cry:

Reaction score
man i just hunted once............thats it...........u asked whether i did even once?
nope.....i know am not that efficient and expert hunter.......so only aim at the things i get.....that too i hunted for the first and final time 2 years ago ....... well well...i had rabbits,parrots,dog,cat,pigeons,peacocks,hens,herons at ma grandparents home 2 years ago......so u cant make me against animals...... ;)

Reaction score
any one would do :) ......... i like chocolate cuz i just like choco things whether cakes,ice cream etc :p cornetto is good............

Reaction score
cooking? yep i do...cook........ omelets,sandwiches,tea, etc but cant cook complicated things like biryani,curries,and things having alot of ingredients like salt,peppers,chillies cuz they are soooo complicated .....a single thing in excess or less will ruin the dish :p ;) :) :) :) + i can make some what chocolate cake too :p

Reaction score
Two more days !! :D
So hunter....What, if given a chance, would you *love* to change about social networking sites ??