• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'alisonqian'

P.S. i started giving up on ma name's correction seeing the stupid and hilarious names i got... the recent one is mubarika mubashir..(mubasher's ma lil bro) iznt that ... uhhh!!

Reaction score

Mubarka said:
P.S. i started giving up on ma name's correction seeing the stupid and hilarious names i got... the recent one is mubarika mubashir..(mubasher's ma lil bro) iznt that ... uhhh!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And the whole town knows that !!

Reaction score

so.. next motw aDhsin001... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be the nxt motw.. im not chngng AGAIN

Reaction score

SalmanPakRocks said:
Ghalya001 said:
What if you keep changing and the whole week passes ?? :roll:
ahan !! I m seeing everything !! 8)
aquariangurl said:
^Thank you Salman -.-
No problem 8) :D

@Salman !! Nikal lo merey se dushmaniyan tum !! :evil: aquariangurl ki post edit kar di and then tellin me im wrong !! :crazy:
Plus, we'll see !! I guess the new nominee MIGHT welcome the honours ! But you never know ... !! :roll:

Reaction score

@now MOTW

what are aims?
Anything in this world that you would like to change?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!

As you all know the situation, I'm making Silent Hunter the next MOTW :D ...hope that's alright with you all...and you all don't mind ;)

Reaction score
^^ So m I !! :D
1) Why did you choose Silent Hunter as ur nick ? Explain. [2]
2) If u get the freedom to go anywhere in the world where would u go ? [4]
3) Which Subject u like the most? and Why ? [7]
4) How did you find out about XPF ? [4]

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
^^ So m I !! :D
1) Why did you choose Silent Hunter as ur nick ? Explain. [2]
2) If u get the freedom to go anywhere in the world where would u go ? [4]
3) Which Subject u like the most? and Why ? [7]
4) How did you find out about XPF ? [4]

1) Saw it somewhere ...like it..... and like it also cuz like hunting
2)Hajj,Turkey,Australia n any good place
3)WOW........a seven mark question? :p :p i like almost every one ov the subz except literature n pakistan studies :p ........maths related n eletronics related things i like best.......when i was younger...alot younger .... i would break up ma electronic toys and fix em up agin .....ofcourse they couldnt be fixed but it gave me a feeling of an engineer :p ingenerel i like maths,physics,sciences , dont know abut bio.....at tims i like it at times i dont.
4)through the button of forums........visited it many times a year ago.....decided to join the awesome family here.....nd here am i :) :D

Reaction score
so good to see the nxt motw FINALLY being made.... =P
@topic.. the happiest moment??
a memory u hate???

Reaction score
many moments.......... getting good grades, getting ma first camera,mobile,laptop etc
when people think me wrong..and dont realise.....when actually m supporting em :(