• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
nice answers sweetiepie! Welcome Silent Hunter!!!
First question:
What do you hunt so silently huh? :p

Reaction score
AoA Hunter!!! :D
So my Qs,
=> Your best dream-come-true so far?
=> Your biggest desire?
=> The worst fight of your life?
=> The most irritating member on xpf?
=> Your favourite ice-cream?
=> What would you name your *organisation* if you were made the president of any one?
=> Your favourite Pc game?
=> Biryani or Pasta? Which and why? :twisted:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
AoA Hunter!!! :D
So my Qs,
=> Your best dream-come-true so far?
=> Your biggest desire?
=> The worst fight of your life?
=> The most irritating member on xpf?
=> Your favourite ice-cream?
=> What would you name your *organisation* if you were made the president of any one?
=> Your favourite Pc game?
=> Biryani or Pasta? Which and why? :twisted:

-MANY... CANT NAME one..... getting good grades, and well....... hmmmmmm...meeting imran khan

-to be a successful person in future and a good Muslim

-dont fight alot..... was about 2 years ago..... dont even remember what it started on....... got ma pocket torn but did not lose ;)

-irritating.... nobody is irritating...... everybody here is nice

-well cornetto is good..... chocolates ones are also nice

-well... depends what type of that organisation is.

-maybe both maybe none..... depends on the situation....... jst ate biryani yesterday

:) :) :)

Reaction score
Ok MOTW
=> What is ur defination of success?
=> Which car do u like the most.
=> how do u describe a successful man?

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Hunter you were very active at MOTW thread, always banging questions now its your turn :twisted:

Who is your favourite cricketer or any other sportsmen ?

Why did you choose this username at XPF? Do you like hunting and eat hunter beef?

How do you see the change in the difficulty level after coming in Alevels from Olevels?

What are your favourite picnic spots?

Do you like singing and playing any musical instrument?

Which sports do you like to play?

Are you concious about your looks?

What sort of hairstyle and dressing you prefer?

What is the importance of education in your life?

Your favourite holy or any other cultural festival which you enjoy celebrate?

Out of questions. need a refill. :D

Reaction score
hmm! Do you think a guy and a girl can be Only best friends(in real life!)? Share your opinion please!!!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
Ok MOTW
=> What is ur defination of success?
=> Which car do u like the most.
=> how do u describe a successful man?

=>well i am not any expert... but what i can think of NOW is that success means that stage when one feels happiest and satisfied for what he has been striving for... in other words when he achieves his goal.....when he has no regrets and is happy about it....

=>car? many

=>one that is happy about his work and keeps a balance in life and they are multidimensional, amazing, wonderful complex creatures. They realize that not only are they physical and psychological beings, but emotional and spiritual creatures as well. They consciously work at being healthy and productive on all levels.and successful people don’t just think, they act.
and they are patient and are not afraid of taking risks in anything.......

Reaction score
rviboy said:
Hi Mr. Hunter you were very active at MOTW thread, always banging questions now its your turn :twisted:

Who is your favourite cricketer or any other sportsmen ?

Why did you choose this username at XPF? Do you like hunting and eat hunter beef?

How do you see the change in the difficulty level after coming in Alevels from Olevels?

What are your favourite picnic spots?

Do you like singing and playing any musical instrument?

Which sports do you like to play?

Are you concious about your looks?

What sort of hairstyle and dressing you prefer?

What is the importance of education in your life?

Your favourite holy or any other cultural festival which you enjoy celebrate?

Out of questions. need a refill. :D

banging questions??? haha :)

=imran khan, afridi, ponting etc

=i liked hunting....... nowadays nope.....

=well olevels easy compared to a levels..... but as is abit similar to olevels...... some things are harder some same.... mostly harder.... :( :p ... lets hope i do well in exams :) AMEEN

=many..... all north of Pakistan :) love those places... the weather, peace etc :) some time spent without some usual tensions ;)

=sports? many...... almost every one... cricket,football,hockey,tennis etc :p

=in a balance..... looking better is better

=not one.... changes week by week..... new cutting there comes new style...... dressing... evry one can do...... am wearing pant shirt now :p

=very important ..... futures depend on education........ just realised this some time ago...... good grades good uni bad grades bad uni... simple....... but its never too late ....... thats what i think........ depends on your luck too. but one should do what he/she can..... i.e. getting good education and excelling

=Almost every one.............EID also........ this eid....... ....... i was walking beside the road...... just heard some noise behind...... turned my head..... saw a huge white thing running towards me . i was like "what happened?" there were some security guards after it........ then i realised that it was a bull...........bull loose....!!! i ran ....... i ahead it after me.....!! just then i jumped onto a ladder and climbed up.....just in time..... as the bull pushed the ladder sending it flying on a car!! a memorable eid this would be :) :p :p :p

Reaction score
haahaha dat bull story is freaking funny. bull was running to call u eid mubarak ''i m coming to catch u hunter''

yeah man education, getting skilled means good secure future. specially for those who don't have a strong financial background then education is the only tool to survive with dignity

pant shirt cool. casual u mean mostly.. mmm

yes northern Pakistan, i love it 2. murree Islamabad, gilgit swat. Simply wow, places to die for. we got everything in pak !

good going Mr MOTW :)

Reaction score
yeah but it also enlightens your mind i guess. Like some things in science subjects really blows of your mind. learning new knowledge. inventions and discoveries is fun also i guess and serves the earning purpose 2 ! :)

Reaction score
yes...... thts why sciences are so interesting for many.... for other maths.... for other bio and so on......... means you have many variety of subjects to choose :)