• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
exactly dude. now i have a habbit of going off topic. this is your show Mr MOTW.

so tell us about some memorable incidents of your life ?

do you hate back biting and spreading information without confirming it ?

do you judge someone by irrelevant people who might know that person or not?

Reaction score
=>many.......

1.when i was just about to sit in a bus all alone when i was about 3 years of age.... :p

2.at about 5 i got hit by a bicycle and was injured..... father took me to hospital for injection...... father went to collect medicines and the nurse went to get the injection... i found the oppurtunity..........I RAN FROM THE HOSPITAL BACK DOOR......usually used for emergencies :p and ran towrdas by home......saw a car of my fathers friends..... told them to drop me at home...... but it was too late... father was already at the place...i got that injection in ma arm..... ouch !! :p

many more....... cant remember now :p

=> yes....... its not good......... can even effect your own image towards others :) Quran says "O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (49: 12) "

=>nope....... see for yourself...... who is what...... relations might be affected....... you might thing the opposite and the opposite happens.... it can leave a deep wound in your life :)

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
hmm! Do you think a guy and a girl can be Only best friends(in real life!)? Share your opinion please!!!

maybe they can be

varies from person to person..... depends on the guy and the girl themselves too.... if they feel comfortable....

both are human beings.... and humans are friends too....

Reaction score
Hanging out together, accompanying each other when going somewhere a bit far. Supporting each other when things go rough then laughing about it afterwards. Understanding what the other needs or means without him/her saying it. Waiting for the girl to board the bus for her route first then take his bus at the bus station. Texting silly jokes etc. Being well acquainted with each other's frns and family members without being girlfriends and boyfriends!

I hope that clears things a bit :D .

Reaction score
Hi Silent_Hunter

Here are my questions, I dunno if they've asked bfore or not okei:

1. What would you do if you got bad score on your quiz, e.g.50/100
2. What is your most emberassed moment in your life?
3. What is your favourite subject and why?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. What is your favourite quote?

Reaction score
yuliana95 said:
Hi Silent_Hunter

Here are my questions, I dunno if they've asked bfore or not okei:

1. What would you do if you got bad score on your quiz, e.g.50/100
2. What is your most emberassed moment in your life?
3. What is your favourite subject and why?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. What is your favourite quote?

sorry for the late reply my internet connection was having problem... online after many hours :p

so.......

1.bad score? well depends .... but usually try doing well next time..... or see mistakes.... or never take part. again.... :p
but it never happened .. and i might not do the last thing...... man learn from mistakes ;)

2.many...... usually when theres a party and you wear the wrong dress.... e.g. if its a formal party where people wear suits , tie etc.... and i go there wearing bermuda .. t shirt... etc ..... or othe vice versa...... its very embarrassing as every eye is staring at us as if i am the creature of mars :p on the other hand when you shout out the wrong answer in silence in a class of 50+ students...... you feel awkward when again 100+ eyes are glaring at you :p ;) ... many more moments.....

3.favourite one? maybe maths maybe economics..... dont know :p really..... i dont know .... tie between two.... and i hate statistics although its part of maths ;)

4. father :)

5.many...... e.g. *A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for. * best friend is not the one who accompanies you in the limousine ..... but the one who accompanies you in the bus when limo breaks down.... many more too

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hey MOTW!

What are you 'natural' at doing?
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?

Thankyou!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Hey MOTW!

What are you 'natural' at doing?
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?

Thankyou!

1.dont know exactly.......but maybe in joining things together..... electronics,mechanical etc or... maybe in convincing others agree to my point of view.

2.well... enjoyment

Reaction score
Lyfroker said:
how do you motivate yourself?

many things

try liking things you dont like :p might seem strange but it may work :p :p :p :) :) :) :) :D

+ give reward to yourself.... e.g. if i do this work i will reward maself by eating an ice cream,going out to play, etc :wink:

:wink: + making work fun ;)

they work some times :) :)

Reaction score
Awww, well you can take some from me.

hmm so tell me are you mentally prepared for unexpected things in life, just like God forbid any of your family member gets some serious disease or any worst nightmare?

your favourite dishes?

do you understand chain rule in maths alevels?

how do you rank yourself in studies and sports?