• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
so new MOTW : 'liferocker' How do u exactly rock life ? and tell us something about yourself..hows ur life going? :D

Reaction score
totally agree wid rviboy.....How do shake and rock Lyf??

and

how iz lyf? (think u need sum??? :D)

Also

how iz da gap year proceeding??

Reaction score
hahahahahahhaa u cm n meet me, i will show u hw ;) :D

abt myself............wat do u wanna knw? m doing o levels live in jeddah n proud 2 b Pakistani :)

lyf going mast :D enjoyng wid ma cxn but yh at times it gets boring............no skool, no frnds...:(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
my question, if you don't mind answering; what do you normally do when exams end..? :D

Reaction score
Hey lyfroker.....

wat iz ur hobby?

do u think 1 person can change da world?

MQM or Tehriqe Islam?

Reaction score
1-Are you a pessimist or optimist.
2-How would you define life.

1- i thnk an optimist
2- A journey through the unknown and the uncertain. Its a journey we begin with nothing, and when it ends, we take nothing with us. Not even memories and experiences that make us who we are. so just enjoy it :D

Reaction score
Hey lyfroker.....

wat iz ur hobby?

do u think 1 person can change da world?

MQM or Tehriqe Islam?

hobby............chattng, listng songs, twkng :D , reading novels, surfng net n knitting :oops: , many odrs cmz n goes away :D

may be....

none :)

Reaction score
1- i thnk an optimist
2- A journey through the unknown and the uncertain. Its a journey we begin with nothing, and when it ends, we take nothing with us. Not even memories and experiences that make us who we are. so just enjoy it :D
Nice answer.