• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

met my new freind

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey sameera <3, nice to meet ya! :D
We're all your friends here :)
Tc and enjaayy! Pull these people's legs - FranticAmaze , awesomaholic101 , My Name , Mimick , fantastic girl , shazmina , Chocoholic xP , and especially, Khadeejah Rawshan ;) They're naughty people :( :LOL: Make sure while pulling, you fracture some bones too, hah! Just introducing :p
Welcome!!
Ur soo lame uk th at? :p
Well, sameera <3 the nly person that deserves a fracture here is bloody ... Oh rite u don't kno, bloody is none other than Phoenix Blood ;)

Reaction score
For once, learn to understand things without questioning -_-
welcome sameera <3 to xpc.
ofc u must meet my rival Phoenix Blood!!
Bottle your hatred for later, bat. Here's beautiful confetti being thrown to a new arrival and you're spreading hate >_>
nice to meet u too ^_^
lol ur funny :) :p
images

Chocoholic xP accept sameera <3 as you excepted madoka. Be a good person at least once in your life.

btw welcome to this community sameera <3 :p :3

Phoenix Blood forgot to mention mune:) who's always hungry and that makes her angry and she is ready to kill anyone anywhere D:
Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
excepted madoka?

Welcoming sameera is a second choice for you, caring for Chocoholic xP, is primary?
Nice enemies :LOL:

Mention mune:) for/on what?
B4 she gets angry,
mune:)
So much of smile :p
See, i mentioned mune:) for God knows what reason. No hungry angries :p
Stop hm-hm-ing :p
Ur soo lame uk th at? :p
Well, sameera <3 the nly person that deserves a fracture here is bloody ... Oh rite u don't kno, bloody is none other than Phoenix Blood ;)
Why, because she's got high tensile strength bones that just don't break by Your Fragility? :cool:
welcome sam...My name is Mimick as introduced by Phoenix Blood....dont take her light, she is a devil in human form :p
YOUR NAME IS NOT MIMICK :LOL:
Take me heavy as drugs, yeah.
I take spirited forms, not even human ~_<

Reaction score
Chocoholic xP accept sameera <3 as you excepted madoka. Be a good person at least once in your life.

btw welcome to this community sameera <3 :p :3

Phoenix Blood forgot to mention mune:) who's always hungry and that makes her angry and she is ready to kill anyone anywhere D:
Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Welcome sameera <3 ! I accept you with open arms. C:

Nafis Daiyan, you're making me lolx now. :3

Hey sameera <3, nice to meet ya! :D
We're all your friends here :)
Tc and enjaayy! Pull these people's legs - FranticAmaze , awesomaholic101 , My Name , Mimick , fantastic girl , shazmina , Chocoholic xP , and especially, Khadeejah Rawshan ;) They're naughty people :( :LOL: Make sure while pulling, you fracture some bones too, hah! Just introducing :p
Welcome!!

Bloodyy, you forgot to introduce yourself :eek: sameera <3, meet Phoenix Blood, the big fat cockroach D:

Reaction score
For once, learn to understand things without questioning -_-

Bottle your hatred for later, bat. Here's beautiful confetti being thrown to a new arrival and you're spreading hate >_>

images

excepted madoka?

Welcoming sameera is a second choice for you, caring for Chocoholic xP, is primary?
Nice enemies :LOL:

Mention mune:) for/on what?
B4 she gets angry,
So much of smile :p
See, i mentioned mune:) for God knows what reason. No hungry angries :p

Stop hm-hm-ing :p

Why, because she's got high tensile strength bones that just don't break by Your Fragility? :cool:

YOUR NAME IS NOT MIMICK :LOL:
Take me heavy as drugs, yeah.
I take spirited forms, not even human ~_<
whose got high tensile strength bones? and i\m fragile?pshhahahhahahahaaa joke of the century :p