• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MIT needs IELTS/TOFFELS?

Reaction score
I am giving SAT still they need IELTS or TOFFELS? If I get A - C grade in English A level?
DarkEclipse

MIT gives 2 options for international applicants:

Option 1: The SAT or the ACT, as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2), and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology e/m).

Option 2: The TOEFL as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2) and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology e/m).

Reaction score

Option 1: The SAT or the ACT, as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2), and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology e/m).

Option 2: The TOEFL as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2) and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology e/m).
That means I am taking option 1. -Phew- Was tensed. :D

Reaction score

You are going to which uni?