• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MJ

Reaction score
Lol. I don't know, donating to different charities since he had huge chunks of it. And umm maybe buying a castle? :p
Bus anything except the weirdo shiny pants. LOL.
well about the castle thingy do u even know how huge his house was and he did donate to charities... And u knw wat if he would have saved his money he would have been the richest man on earth...:)

Reaction score
Ah. Sorry, my bad. :p
Michael Jackson had that skin problem after he got that surgery to turn him all white. :p
he had that skin prblm before the surgeries.. See most of the ppl dnt even knw wat prblms he had and blame him that he was responsible for his death and he got those surgeries just to become a white...

Reaction score
he had that skin prblm before the surgeries.. See most of the ppl dnt even knw wat prblms he had and blame him that he was responsible for his death and he got those surgeries just to become a white...

Yes. He did have this certain skin problem before the surgery but it shouldn't be denied that he had this desire to turn white. Besides, before the surgery he had this little accident with his nose during some performance that the surgery was inevitable. And referring to his desire to turn white, he couldn't help it but let it go the doctor's way. Ultimately he suffers at the end.

I know a little bit. :p

Reaction score
I'm not much of a fan , but i gotta say the man was a legend.
Not many people know this but he was the poster boy of The Freemasons (Illuminati) . But then he learned of their evil intentions and ideas and started to warn the world by writing songs that indirectly revealed the true nature of the Freemasons.
So the Freemasons , destroyed his personality and defamed him . Michael Jackson said this in an interview:
''Overnight they turned me from the ''King of Pop'' to ''A child molester'' '' . Here it seems he is talking about the fans , but he was actually referring to the Illuminati , who control much of everything these days. Still he stood against them and refused to work with them even if he lost his career , which he did.

Salute to Michael Jackson , for standing against injustice and staying truthful to his fans and the world .

Reaction score
He was a legend though.
Bruno Mars pretty much resembles his high pitched voice.
Talking about the dance, epic.
About the plastic surgeries, they surely were to change the color of his so-called dark skin and that little nose injury he had. :)
Please don't compare Micheal with bruno....there is no comparison! Micheal is the best of all!

Reaction score
:/ How does one compare MJ to Bruno Mars?:rolleyes:
Different Singers . Different Decades . Different Genres . Different Styles . Different Audience .
It's like comparing Justin Bieber ( Famous Now ) to Kurt Cobain ( Famous in 1992-1994 and dead since 1994) .

Comeon dude Bruno's better than Justin Bieber. But as I mentioend before I've my own favorites. Problem? :p

Reaction score
haha well i might say that wat u call shiny pants was not always shiny... he had a different style look at the videos like thriller smooth criminal bad billie jean and all those.... he wore them only when there was a big audience in the concerts...
And bruno mars kahan aur MJ kahan... Bruno mars ki itbi fan following hai hi nhi bechare ke srf 2 gaane famous hoe hain jaise Grenade and the lazy song....

Reaction score
haha well i might say that wat u call shiny pants was not always shiny... he had a different style look at the videos like thriller smooth criminal bad billie jean and all those.... he wore them only when there was a big audience in the concerts...
And bruno mars kahan aur MJ kahan... Bruno mars ki itbi fan following hai hi nhi bechare ke srf 2 gaane famous hoe hain jaise Grenade and the lazy song....

Lol. Naee to.
What about, It will rain? Count on me? Just the way you are? Mirror? Talking to the moon? He's awesome. 8)