• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MMA

Reaction score
thread for all the martial arts enthusiasts and players , MMA fighters and UFC fans on XPF !!!! (if there are any)

p.s i know this thread gonna be a fail coz there aint any fans here but still it was worth a try ..

Reaction score
em doing MMA ( mixed martial arts) .... they teach karate, tae kwon do, muay thai, jiu jitsu, akido and sambo
ok wow! thats alot.....aftr tae kwon do I'm hoping to start jiu jitsu....but it's difficult getting girls-only classes and stuff!

Reaction score
ok wow! thats alot.....aftr tae kwon do I'm hoping to start jiu jitsu....but it's difficult getting girls-only classes and stuff!
jiu jitsu is not that much good if u r a girl coz girls usually dun do grappling fights .... i think learning nijnutsu is the best option for girls ..

Reaction score
hw am i s'pposed to ans that?!?!?
by telling the exact height of ur kick from the ground... i have heard the tae kwon do students can kick really high .. like twice of their own height .. since we do many styles at once so we usually dun focus on height of our kicks

Reaction score
by telling the exact height of ur kick from the ground... i have heard the tae kwon do students can kick really high .. like twice of their own height .. since we do many styles at once so we usually dun focus on height of our kicks
I don't think i can do as high as twice as my height but I can most definitly kick hihger than my own height!

Reaction score
i am a fan of martial arts ............... i am an orange belt in karate (bando)