• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MOMMY'S PRINCE AND PRINCESS!!

Reaction score
My mom is my best friend and yea MOMS RULE cause they are the only ones who on your side no matter who is on the other side of the WAR! :p

Reaction score
sarah-malin-mothers-love.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A man came to the Prophet (s) and asked: O Messenger of Allaah, my mother died owing one month of fasting. Should I do it for her? He replied, “Yes, debts to Allaah, have more right to be paid.”[Bukhari]

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar:
A man came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said, "Messenger of Allah, I have committed a serious sin. Can I do any act of penitence?" He asked him if he had a mother, and when he replied that he had not, he asked if he had a maternal aunt. On his replying that he had, he said, "Then do kindness to her." Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

Reaction score
girls keep on posting everywer dat dey r deir daddy's princess....(no offence to dem coz i m 1 too) bt i think v shud consider ourselves as mommy's prince or princess too as she is the one who's taken care of us...frm everythin small such as changin our diapers :p to big things too!!!
n after all she's carried us in her womb for like 9 months n bared soo much pain for us...so we shud appreciate dat too!!
so m gonna do d same thng lyk ma bestie purplerox...only a bit different...
so gather all those special moments u've enjoyed wid ur mom n feel free to post them here..n yeah dis isnt oly for girls but also for guys!!!
ya man only sometimes u speak sanely.....:Dnow dont u never speak sanely......he he he

Reaction score
OH MY GOSHH!!!!!! The stuff youu guyz posted is soo touchingg that i feel imma die crying!!! :'(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"A mother is a person, who on seeing 4 pieces of pie for 5 people, promptly announces that she never did care for pie"
Reminded me of this:

Aisha (radi Allahu anha), the wife of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) narrated: “A lady, along with her two daughters, came to me asking me (for some alms), but she found nothing with me except one date which I gave to her and she divided it between her two daughters, and then she got up and went away. Then the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) came in and I informed him about this story. He said, “Whoever is in charge of these daughters and treats them generously, then they will act as a shield for him from the Fire.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Reaction score
Reminded me of this:

Aisha (radi Allahu anha), the wife of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) narrated: “A lady, along with her two daughters, came to me asking me (for some alms), but she found nothing with me except one date which I gave to her and she divided it between her two daughters, and then she got up and went away. Then the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) came in and I informed him about this story. He said, “Whoever is in charge of these daughters and treats them generously, then they will act as a shield for him from the Fire.” [Sahih Bukhari]

beautiful!