• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

More Puzzles :D

Reaction score
plz dont tell me u intend on being a teacher coz belive me spidey ur students will hate u xD

einstien no thanx i brush my hair quite often xD
and hellooooo stalker much -.-

See, you didn't deny the fact that you knew the answer. :D
This proves that you knew the answer before the puzzle was posted. That is the only logical explanation.
As in that previous puzzle, you weren't able to guess the right answer.. i am talking about that square one. The one who's answer was ''40''.
Any one can google ''Triangle puzzles''.. and the first link is this one:

http://puzzlersworld.com/picture-puzzles/how-many-triangles/
It has all answers! :p
So yeah, Winner. -.-

Reaction score
OK the Game is finished and i'll be editting first post to tell the winner's names
Answers are 20 and 56
Most of u got 1st answer correct but there were many tukka's found in second one :p

YiPPPEEE!! at least one of mine is correct! and the other one is the closest estimation:D .

Reaction score
See, you didn't deny the fact that you knew the answer. :D
This proves that you knew the answer before the puzzle was posted. That is the only logical explanation.
As in that previous puzzle, you weren't able to guess the right answer.. i am talking about that square one. The one who's answer was ''40''.
Any one can google ''Triangle puzzles''.. and the first link is this one:

http://puzzlersworld.com/picture-puzzles/how-many-triangles/
It has all answers! :p
So yeah, Winner. -.-
i didnt deny because well here is the truth -.- noo i did not google
i knew the answer before it was posted because i had the most time to think about it as i knew what was about to be uploaded and no aly did not tell me the answers either i thought of it myself!!! -.-
the second one was tricky and i spent a lot of time on that but the first one was comparitively easier

AND STOP MAKING PEOPLE HATE ME -.- :'(

Reaction score
i didnt deny because well here is the truth -.- noo i did not google
i knew the answer before it was posted because i had the most time to think about it as i knew what was about to be uploaded and no aly did not tell me the answers either i thought of it myself!!! -.-
the second one was tricky and i spent a lot of time on that but the first one was comparitively easier

AND STOP MAKING PEOPLE HATE ME -.- :'(

See, I was right. :p