• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

More Puzzles :D

Reaction score
Ok so here are more puzzles on demand of many people!! Read the rules PLZZ!! Count THE TRIANGLES (sorry mentioned late but it was understandable)!!
Rules:
  • You have only 2 chances of answering and answers of BOTH puzzles should be in ONE post
  • No off the topic discussion
  • There are prizes for first three winners ONLY
  • Dont start random guessing because I wont give reply to those who do
  • I would message the person who got the right answer but dont post here
  • Again remember no more than 2 ANSWER posts from anyone
  • Enjoy Brain drain :D
  • Remember be patient if i dont add ur name quickly in winners list ok !Thanku !!
amna saleem, Kumkum hellz Angel danial 234, R0m@n_97, talal096, Afnan Hafiz, fantastic girl, forbidden rose, muneefa, jelly bucket, Shara Nafaz, Nabeel.Ahmad, Iridescent, Ibtizam, asma tareen, Saad Mughal
how-many-triangles-are-there.jpg

how-many-triangles-are-there-2.jpg

WINNERS:
1) forbidden rose
2) Ibtizam
3) mune:)

There are three positions but someone else also gave the correct answer so
4) asma tareen

Reaction score
Ok so here are more puzzles on demand of many people!! Read the rules PLZZ
Rules:
  • You have only 2 chances of answering and answers of BOTH puzzles should be in ONE post
  • Remember be patient if i dont add ur name quickly in winners list ok !Thanku !!
amna saleem, Kumkum, danial 234, R0m@n_97, talal096, Afnan Hafiz, fantastic girl, forbidden rose, muneefa, jelly bucket, Shara Nafaz, Nabeel.Ahmad, Iridescent, Ibtizam, asma tareen, Saad Mughal

thanks for the tag !
first pic : 14
second: 20

Reaction score
For those whom I didnt message that they won, they have the LAST chance :p :p
Better avail it :p

Reaction score
OK the Game is finished and i'll be editting first post to tell the winner's names
Answers are 20 and 56
Most of u got 1st answer correct but there were many tukka's found in second one :p

Reaction score
Ok so here are more puzzles on demand of many people!! Read the rules PLZZ!! Count THE TRIANGLES (sorry mentioned late but it was understandable)!!
Rules:
amna saleem, Kumkum, danial 234, R0m@n_97, talal096, Afnan Hafiz, fantastic girl, forbidden rose, muneefa, jelly bucket, Shara Nafaz, Nabeel.Ahmad, Iridescent, Ibtizam, asma tareen, Saad Mughal

WINNERS:
1) forbidden rose
2) Ibtizam
3) mune:)

There are three positions but someone else also gave the correct answer so
4) asma tareen

Nabeel.Ahmad ha!!! first position without second guessing!!!!

Reaction score
Nabeel.Ahmad ha!!! first position without second guessing!!!!

You knew the answer before the puzzle was posted.
The puzzles were posted after 8:52pm. Your answer (which you have deleted now) came between 8:52 and 9:03!
Both of them were right. A normal human should take around at least 13 minutes on the second puzzle.
If you say you were the first one to get it right, in less than 11 minutes. What are you? The next Einstein?

Reaction score
You knew the answer before the puzzle was posted.
The puzzles were posted after 8:52pm. Your answer (which you have deleted now) came between 8:52 and 9:03!
Both of them were right. A normal human should take around at least 13 minutes on the second puzzle.
If you say you were the first one to get it right, in less than 11 minutes. What are you? The next Einstein?
plz dont tell me u intend on being a teacher coz belive me spidey ur students will hate u xD

einstien no thanx i brush my hair quite often xD
and hellooooo stalker much -.-