• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mother's Love

Reaction score
Assalam-u-alaikum!
Here you can post good quotes about 'Mother's Love' as well as ur feelings towards your mothers :)

okie lets start!

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.
- unknown
Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries.
- unknown

Reaction score
A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.
- Kate Samperi, "Mothers"
There is no substitute for mother.
- unknown
Mother is the one we count on for the things that matter most of all.
- Katherine Butler Hathaway, "The Journals and Letters of the Little Locksmith"
When it comes to love, Mom's the word.
For all the ways you've helped me grow
I want to say I love you so.
- Renaissance® Greeting Cards, a div. of FTD Inc.

Reaction score
MOTHER'S SACRIFICE!

After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward and her two hands were supporting an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.

With many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could still be alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away. He and the rest of the team left this house and went to search the next collapsed building.

For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his hand through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body.

Suddenly, he screamed, “A child! There is a child!”

The whole team worked together, carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice to save her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son.

The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside. There was a text message on the screen, it said: ”Dear baby, if you can live, always remember that I love you.”

This story was claimed to be a true story. Whether it is true or not, we can’t be wrong with mothers’ love and their sacrifices. We love you mothers!!!

Reaction score
A mother waits desperately for her son to arrive from school. She wants to cook for him, wants to chat with him and ask how was everything at school. When he arrives Mother runs to open the door and puts a question forth ‘ how was your day at school, my son’

In response to that she gets a reply ‘oh Mom I have just came home’. Understanding by the response she still smiles and goes to the kitchen to prepare some tea & refreshments. Within that excitement she remembers the day when her son was a …child and happy tears roll down her cheek. Few tears drop on the refreshments making it salty for her son.

After preparing the refreshments she calls her beloved son’s name and gets no reply. She knocks on the door and gets a reply ‘when I am free I will come down and Mom please don’t disturb me I am over the phone with my friend’. She still doesn’t get upset but leaves with a smile on her face.

Finally, the moment arrives when Her Son comes down to have some refreshment and after tasting it puts it back saying ‘Mom for God sake cant you prepare the food properly what the hell were you thinking’. Mom gets concerned and ask whats wrong my dear one. ‘Its salty Mom’ replies son.

Mom gets upset and sad and starts to cry and instead of staying with her son. Her child walks out to spend sometime with friends saying to his Mom – ‘This is your all time show crying crying and crying’.

Mom cries even more but instead of cursing her child ends up praying to God – saying “O God please forgive him. He is not like this, it probably the stress of school. O God, make my son’s life easier and stress free. O God give them everything good and keep them away from evil.”

Moral: Mothers have unconditional love for their children & will always wish the best for them no matter how the children behave. So love your mother and treat her well as long as she is live. So that you don’t regret later, when they pass away.

Reaction score
aww...these all are soo touchy...in most simple words....mother just love u more than anything n whtever they say or how much dey scold for any reason deep inside they just luv u....<3<3<3

Reaction score
Assalam-u-alaikum!
Here you can post good quotes about 'Mother's Love' as well as ur feelings towards your mothers :)

okie lets start!

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.
- unknown
Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries.
- unknown
wa aluikum asalam :)

Reaction score
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont

When love is gone, there's always justice. And when justice is gone, there's always force. And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi, Mom!
- Laurie Anderson

Look in those eyes... Listen to that dear voice... Notice the feeling of even a single touch that is bestowed upon you by that gentle hand ! Make much of it while yet you have that most precious of all gifts. Read the unfathomable love of those eyes; the anxiety of that tone and look, however slight is your pain. In after life you may have friends, fonds, dears, but never you will have again the inexpressible love & gentleness levished upon you which none but a mother bestows.
- Macaulay

I hope they're still making women like my momma. She always told me to do the right thing. She always told me to have pride in myself; she said a good name is better than money.
- Joe Louis

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan

The best medicine in the world is a mother's kiss.
- Anonymous

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Mark Twain

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Stevie Wonder

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom.
- Unknown

You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.
- Homer Simpson

All I am I owe to my mother.
- George Washington

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
- W.R. Wallace

Reaction score
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont

When love is gone, there's always justice. And when justice is gone, there's always force. And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi, Mom!
- Laurie Anderson

Look in those eyes... Listen to that dear voice... Notice the feeling of even a single touch that is bestowed upon you by that gentle hand ! Make much of it while yet you have that most precious of all gifts. Read the unfathomable love of those eyes; the anxiety of that tone and look, however slight is your pain. In after life you may have friends, fonds, dears, but never you will have again the inexpressible love & gentleness levished upon you which none but a mother bestows.
- Macaulay

I hope they're still making women like my momma. She always told me to do the right thing. She always told me to have pride in myself; she said a good name is better than money.
- Joe Louis

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan

The best medicine in the world is a mother's kiss.
- Anonymous

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Mark Twain

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Stevie Wonder

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom.
- Unknown

You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.
- Homer Simpson

All I am I owe to my mother.
- George Washington

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
- W.R. Wallace
thank u for sharing such beautiful quotes :)

Reaction score
Nothing Compares to the Love of a Mother

Baby-Feet.jpg

Best Mother Love Quotes

'Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.' ~ Robert Browning
'God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.' ~ Jewish Proverb
'Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.' ~ William M. Thackeray
'There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.' ~ Chinese Proverb
'The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.' ~ Henry Ward Beecher
'A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us; when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.' ~ Washington Irving
'You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be -
I had a mother who read to me.
~ Strickland Gillilan
'Men are what their mothers made them.' ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
'A mighty power and stronger
Man from his throne has hurled,
For the hand that rocks the cradle
Is the hand that rules the world.'
~ William Ross Wallace
'Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.' ~ Anonymous
'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.' ~ Honore de Balzac
'When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~ Sophia Loren
'A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. ~ Dorothy Canfield Fisher

Reaction score
A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'"

Reaction score
M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.