• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mother's Love

Reaction score
If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck

If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ~Author Unknown

Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce

Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir

The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Reaction score
A Mother's Love

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Reaction score
  • A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. -Agatha Christie
  • What do girls do who haven't any mothers to help them through their troubles? - Louisa May Alcott (Littler Women, 1868)
  • A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take - Unknown
  • An ounce of a mother is worth a pound of clergy - Spanish Proverb
  • Blaming mother is just a negative way of clinging to her still - Nancy Friday
  • Motherhood: All love beginsand ends thee. -Robert Browning
  • The future destiny of a child is always the work of the mother. - Napoleon Bonaparte
  • A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. - Dorothy Canfield Fisher
  • Anyone who doesn't miss the pass never had a mother. - Gregory Nunn
  • Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well.- Amos Bronson Alcott

Reaction score
837583_f496.jpg