• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Guys, if you want to watch an epic mind blowing (yeah, no comma's - sue me :D ) masterpiece of a thriller, watch the Godfather Parts 1 and 2. Trust me, I've seen a lot of 8+ rated movies post 1970 and I can tell you, this movie just stands out. Just...wow. For goodness sake, it has a 9.2 rating. What more convincing do you need ?

I'm too lazy to download it. Tsk,tsk. Well, here's the link: Part 1 | Part 2
OMG! 1972, meh, too old for me. Seriously, you can't consider yourself a movie lover if you don't see the epics! It's like reading literature without Shakespeare or listening to classical music without hearing Beethoven or Mozart.

Reaction score
Guys, if you want to watch an epic mind blowing (yeah, no comma's - sue me :D ) masterpiece of a thriller, watch the Godfather Parts 1 and 2. Trust me, I've seen a lot of 8+ rated movies post 1970 and I can tell you, this movie just stands out. Just...wow. For goodness sake, it has a 9.2 rating. What more convincing do you need ?

I'm too lazy to download it. Tsk,tsk. Well, here's the link: Part 1 | Part 2
OMG! 1972, meh, too old for me. Seriously, you can't consider yourself a movie lover if you don't see the epics! It's like reading literature without Shakespeare or listening to classical music without hearing Beethoven or Mozart.

Going to watch it soon.

Reaction score
Hey there evry1! As the name says, the thread is made just for movies :D Any movie u think is special or worth watching, tell others n share ur views bout it as well .. Here's one from my side, saw a movie today "Remember Sunday" - i consider it the sweetest movie i have seen :) do watch dis one
ONE the best movies are THE MARVEL MOVIES best movies ever !!!!

Reaction score
well watchd al of dese except the desolation of smaug n yeah I hav watchd conjuring half :p
hws da desolation one ??
It's really good if you are into fiction! But you have to see the first part "The Hobbit" first. Ohh!! I forgot , LOTR trilogy is amazing too!! :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman - 5/10. Shia Labeouf's acting was the only good thing about the movie.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 8/10. Good one.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - 6/10. The first one was way better.
The Family - 6/10
Prisoners - 7/10

Reaction score
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of The Black Pearl 7.5/10 (Nice)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 7/10
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 8/10 (Epic)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 6/10
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective: 7/10 (It was so silly it actually made me laugh :p)
Liar Liar 7.5/10
Yes Man 8/10 (Yeps, obsessed with Jim Carrey)
Case 39 6/10 (I guess it's a good movie for suspense watchers)
The Conjuring 7.5/10 (It scared me shitless... must be good :p)
Bad Grandpa 4/10 (Sucked big time)

The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman - 5/10. Shia Labeouf's acting was the only good thing about the movie.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 8/10. Good one.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - 6/10. The first one was way better.
The Family - 6/10
Prisoners - 7/10
So you watch movies after all :p

Reaction score
Watched Carrie yesterday. I LIKED IT ALOT. *_* Even though its reviews weren't good, but still.
It was a really good movie if you look beyond what was actually just shown. ._.