• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
I loved despicable me 2 also ....But despicable me 1 was way better and humorous than 2nd one...Has anyone watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 yet????

Reaction score
I loved despicable me 2 also ....But despicable me 1 was way better and humorous than 2nd one...Has anyone watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 yet????

Not yet.
How is it?
Besides how is Despicable Me 2?What is your rating?
I didn't find it's trailer much adorable but some of my friends are saying it's marvellous.

Reaction score
According to me it is a great movie...The animations, graphics and sound effects are really good. There are really nice and humorous parts in it. But what it lacks is a strong plot....You may get confused about the plot in between the movie...But still its worth watching and has suspense in it to ...The minions make it worth watching;) ..Rating 6/10

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The Wolverine - 7/10. It was nice.
The Purge - 4/10. Pathetic.
Mud - 5/10. Very boring. I didn't even bother watching the whole movie.
And so was The Lone Ranger. 5/10. Left this one in the middle as well.
Turbo - 6/10. It was fine.

2 Guns - 8/10. A very good movie.

In other news, PTA has banned IMDB in Pakistan. This organization leaks of immatuity. Literally.

Reaction score
A moment of silence for IMDB

Btw has anyone seen "the shutter island"? I would recommend it to people who like psychological thrillers.

Reaction score
Just watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.
Although I'm a crazy Percy Jackson novels' fan but I was skeptical about them being made into movies. As always the books have a lot of depth that can't be covered by movies. And yeah they totally destroyed the original story line. But overtime I did sort of get used to all of it. Turns out the movies' plots weren't bad either.
The Lightning thief was okayish for me.
But I loved the Sea of Monsters.
Firstly the introduction of several characters like Tyson(he was such a sweet kid), Dionysis :p (they did well to his "never getting names right" thing), Clarisse and Hermes (my favorite Olympian) was pretty neat.
And Percy's emotional side was well okayishly displayed.
And then there has to be mention of the excellent special effects. They were awesome. (y)
And yes.... laughs are guaranteed. But the dialogues in the book are wayyy funnier.
Oh... and Annabeth finally gets blonde hair in this sequel. ;)
Overall I give it a 8/10. ( I know I'm biased but can't help it, Percy Jackson fan here!)

Reaction score
Just watched Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.
Although I'm a crazy Percy Jackson novels' fan but I was skeptical about them being made into movies. As always the books have a lot of depth that can't be covered by movies. And yeah they totally destroyed the original story line. But overtime I did sort of get used to all of it. Turns out the movies' plots weren't bad either.
The Lightning thief was okayish for me.
But I loved the Sea of Monsters.
Firstly the introduction of several characters like Tyson(he was such a sweet kid), Dionysis :p (they did well to his "never getting names right" thing), Clarisse and Hermes (my favorite Olympian) was pretty neat.
And Percy's emotional side was well okayishly displayed.
And then there has to be mention of the excellent special effects. They were awesome. (y)
And yes.... laughs are guaranteed. But the dialogues in the book are wayyy funnier.
Oh... and Annabeth finally gets blonde hair in this sequel. ;)
Overall I give it a 8/10. ( I know I'm biased but can't help it, Percy Jackson fan here!)

dude did u read house of hades?!